Chapter 24: Fixing

Jiwoo P.O.V

I watched as they ran off together.
Why was he so happy with her?
  "They say it's bad to hold grudges" Namjoon said noticing me looking at Suga and Solbi.
  "I'm not holding a grudge" I muttered getting up to leave only to feel someone grab my waist.
  "You hate the fact that Suga loves Solbi." Namjoon whispered our foreheads locked.
   I stared into his dark brown eyes of secrets.
   "Nothing you say can help me be a better person" I ripped myself away from Namjoon.
   Namjoon laughed laying back on the sand.
   "But everything I say can make you fall for me".
  My heart stopped at Namjoon's words.
"Fall? I'd rather fly" I muttered getting up and leaving.
  Did Namjoon not get that I was drunk last night.

Solbi P.O.V

"I bet you miss your Omma a lot" Yoongi said tracing his name in the sand.
   I looked up my eyes gradually taking in his pale face and small shaped eyes.
   "More than a lot" I whispered watching as the water rose up to shore to destroy what Suga had traced in the sand.
  "Sometimes I miss my Omma too" Suga said pulling himself up to stand.
   "What happened to her?" I asked letting Suga lift me from the ground.
  "She left me" Suga made the words sadden my heart.
   We were not different after all.
"But I have you so it doesn't matter" Suga made me smile, just like he always does.
  "Let's trace our names in the sand!" I said searching for a stick when Suga stopped me.
  "Why in the sand when the waves will only wash it away, I want us to never fade away" He whispered taking my hands together before kissing them lightly.
  "Then in the bark of tree where it will stay" We grabbed a sharp edge of a rock and went to a tree off the beach.
    We placed our hands at the heart of the tree.
  "You first" Suga grinned watching as I embedded my initials into the wood of the tree.
  Then Yoongi went pressing hard into the tree before drawing a heart over it.
   I stepped back looking at it.
In this tree is our names a sign that it will never go away just like us.
  The rest of the day we spent in the beach splashing eachother with water and building sand castles, when we got to the lobby of the hotel I didn't want to let go of his hand.
  "I'm afraid I have to say goodnight" Suga smirked playing with my ring finger.
   "Who said this day has to end?" I whispered leaning against his chest as we found ourselves hidden.
   Suga snuggled himself in the crook of my neck the scent of him bringing pleasure to me.
  "Tomorrows our last day here..I don't want to leave" Suga said his breathing tickling me.
  "I don't want to leave Jeju either everything's perfect here with you, I don't have to deal with my father and remember that I'll always be his mistake" Suga pulled away his hand sliding under my chin.
  "Don't ever let anyone think your a mistake, to me your thing that could ever happen" He titled his head staring at me thoughtfully.
  There was a look in his eyes, I look I couldn't quite describe.
   "Promise me that you won't blame yourself for your past" Suga whispered as he brought his lips to my forehead.
  A tear slipped down my cheek.
"B-but it's my fault, I was there I saw her pull the trigger and I didn't stop her. I let her die, I let Omma die" My voice shook as I let it out.
  I let out what had been inside me, the truth that I couldn't face.
  Suga took my hands kissing them both.
"It's not your fault. Please stop crying, It hurts." A tear fell down Suga's face.
  He was crying with me.
As if he could feel my pain.
This is how I knew, that our hearts were one.
That Min Yoongi was the person who could fix me.
  I brought my thumb to his cheek wiping the one tear away.
"Thank you, for fixing me".

Suga P.O.V

I stared at the plain white cieling above me.
Tomorrow our paradise was over, back ro the solemn streets of Seoul.
I was going to miss this.
Suddenly began to buzz, I lifted an eyebrow wondering who could be calling this late at night.
With a light groan I stretched my arm grabbing the phone from the night table.
I stared at the unknown caller I.D before answering.
"Yabiseo?." There was a heavy breathing at first.
"Your late, the payment is up" My chest clenched as a cold weat came over me.
Daehyun.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/N: I really don't care how short this chapter is I'm gonna publish it because I don't have time to write more and I have anptger wattpad account sharing it with Hunni_Haninozuka!
We're in the process of an exo ff The Exodus please check it out on our share account!
ItsHunniandPow
I'll make a deal with you if we get at least 10 votes and 10 comments on The Exodus I'll update two chapters on every one of my books on this account.
So hurry!
http://w.tt/1FOO3UU