Chapter 12: Freindnapped

I can't believe he actually cuffed me!

I glared at Suga who was ordering two ice creams.

He grabbed them handing me mine.

We sat at a booth in the corner of the icecream shop.

"Why aren't you eating your icecream?" Suga asked setting his down with the hand that wasn't cuffed to mine.

"I eat with my left hand...the one you cuffed" I muttered picking our hands up together to show him.

"Your a lefty? No wonder your so weird.." Suga said grabbing my icecream back.

Suddenly he shoved a spoonful of vanilla ice cream in my mouth. I felt like a baby and Suga was my mother.

"Hey! I don't need you to feed me" I said feeling helpless, Suga laughed lightly.

"But thats what friends are for" He fed me another scoop and I had to admit the ice cream was really good.

I finished the ice cream in a couple of spoons. Suga started laughing at me.

"Whats so funny?" I asked annoyed.

He was literally crying of laughter.

"You have icecream all over your mouth" He managed to say.

But your the one who fed me!

"But your the one who gave me the icecream!" I yelled nervously trying to wipe my mouth.

"Your so cute when your messy" My cheeks burned red in what was somewhat embarrassment and something else I couldn't quite describe.

"Don't call me cute!" I said sitcking my tongue out at Suga who was laughing so much tears were coming from his eyes.

Suga stopped laughing and grabbed a napkin, carefully he wiped my mouth clean. I hadn't realized how close we were until Suga stopped dabbing the napkin on my mouth and stared at my lips.

His cool breathe making my body tingle.

"You have some on your cheek" He whispered lightly tracing his finger in my cheekbone.

  I stared at him time flowing between us my chest collapsing becoming so sudden.

  Suddenly I felt something cold and wet on my head, shuddering I jumped at the cold feeling of smoothie in my hair.

  "Oops" Jiwoo gave me a mencae smirk.

Jiwoo P.O.V

I walked into the icecream shop coming to order my favorite strawberry smoothie when I saw two familiar faces.

Yoongi and Solbi.

My heartbroke into thousands of pieces seeing my ex with my enemy.
Are they on a date!?

I watched as Suga wiped ice cream from Solbi's lips suddenly stopping to stare at her.

  Jealousy filled me.
He's supposed to be wiping my lips not that stone faces lips!

I walked over to where they were seating with my fruit smoothie in one hand.

I took the smoothie opening the lid and pouring it onto Solbi's head watching as it slid in her hair and down her face.

"Oops" I said smiling.

She wiped smoothie from her eyes rage in them.

  This was getting too fun.

"Jiwoo." Suga said in an angry tone that scared me.
But he's not supposed to care about her! He's Suga the one who dates girls and ditches them!

"Yes?" I batted my eyes at him placing my arm on his shoulder.

"Didn't you get what I said when I told you to stay away from Solbi! Can't you just leave us alone, I don't want anything to do with you!" Suga pushed me away leaving with Solbi.

I blinked trying to hold my tears back.

How could he do that to me after last summer when he told me he loved me!

Now he's acting different..its because of that stone face she's changing him.

I'll make sure she pays for this I'll make sure she stays away from Suga so I can make him mine again.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/N: So Jiwoo and Suga have past ;)
Thank you for getting me to 2K!