Chapter 18: Loves Nonbeliever

"Time to wake up!" I heard the menacing voice of Suga as he shook me in my sleep.

I groaned throwing a pillow in his direction.

"Just a few more minutes of sleep" I muttered closing my eyes again.

Suga came again yanking the covers off of me. I screamed as the cold air hit my body, forming goosebumps on my skin.

"Gah! Yoongi let me sleep!" I yelled throwing another pillow at him that knocked him over.

Smiling wickedly I grabbed the blanket from him going back to bed.

Suddenly I felt him jump on the bed wrestling me into his grip as I squirmed in his arms.

"Gah!!! Let me go you pabo!" I said biting his arm, he yelped thwacking my forehead.

" If you don't get up I'll kiss you like your sleeping beauty" Suga then puckered his lips moving them scary close to my face.

"I'm awake!" I yelled jumping away from him, he snickered at his success.

I rolled my eyes at him before heading to the kitchen to see what there was to eat.
Umph.

I fell to the floor tripping over a body.

A sleeping Namjoon was snuggled close to an even more sleeping Hoseok. I landed on Jimin my head landing on his chest, my legs were on top of Namjoon and Hoseok.

The three boys stirred from their sleep.

Jimin yawned before smirking at the sight of me on him.

"I knew you would come around" He said giving me a cocky smile, I shuddered at his perviness.

"What is Solbi doing on top of Jimin?" Hoseok asked rubbing his eyes to make sure he wasn't seeing things.

"Solbi is my girl!" I felt Suga pull me off of Jimin, I was to much in shock and embarrassed to move.
Wait..my girl?

"I knew you two are dating" Hoseok clapped his hands happily as I began to protest on the sudden statement.

"Wait what Min Yoongi is not my boyfriend-" My sentence was cut short when Suga squeezed me tightly pecking my forehead.

"I know she's the best girlfriend ever" I glared at Suga, stomping on his foot.

"Ow!"He yelped in pain, I laughed at my revenge as Suga bounced on one leg around the living room hoping it would fade the pain in his foot.

"Do you kids want breakfast?" Suddenly Suga's Halmeoni came into the living room with an apron on, Suga quickly straightened up.

All of us nodded.

"Okay I'll make you all some seaweed soup-" The halmeoni stopped mid-sentence her body reacting to pain in the lower part of her back. Suga rushed to his grandmother to help her.

"I think its better if you rest will just buy something to eat" He said to his grandmother she nodded letting Suga help her walk to her bedroom.

I watched how Suga was so caring with his grandmother It made me wish I knew my grandmother.

***

It was the weekend the only free time I ever had to lay in my bed all day and think about how life would be if my mother was still alive.

But instead I was running around town with troublesomes, before I met Suga I would've never thought to even hangout with people like them. But now I'm gradually feeling comfortable around them, I'm opening up slowly.