Chapter 2

Leonardo's POV:

Ivan kept texting me to hurry to the cafeteria we didn't have the same classes in the second period so I briskly walked down the hall checking my phone when I connected with a wall.

A wall?

In the middle of the hallway?

I don't remember those renovations being made on the blueprints. I placed my hand on my forehead as I moved around the wall.

"Do all rich kids group strangers without fear since they're loaded?" A deep voice asked.

I looked up and saw the curly-haired, Mathieu, I immediately retracted my arms.

"No and I'm more than just a long list of zeroes" I shot back offended.

"Wow, tell that to your expensive cars and custom everything money is pretty much your personality from the looks of it" He scoffed.

He was being quite the asshole right now and it wasn't funny.

"At least the only thing I use that's public is the street and bathrooms"

"Proves my point and you should buy some exclusive oxygen you share that with the peasants"

He walked away from.

"Why don't you go eat snails, French boy!" I yelled after him.

"Isn't Leonardo French or was it Italian or Spanish or was it Portuguese, heck it's even German, a bunch of cultures you have no background with or even speak the language Mr. Exclusive"

"Can you even speak French ?!"

"Depuis que j'ai trois ans (Since I was three years old) "
What did he get against rich kids?

I continued to the cafeteria fuming.

Mathieu's POV:

You're probably wondering why I was such a douche to Leonardo, well I got a vendetta with blonds. My first love was blond and ever since it's like they're marked with a red X only I can see. I went to the roof of the school janitor gave me a key as he thought I would get bullied by the rich kids during lunch. I took my lunch out of my backpack and munched on the ham and cheese Sandwich my mother made me as I watched the clouds float by, the school might be filled with a bunch of rich spoilt brats but the view was always amazing and the highlight of my day.

Ivan's POV:

A grumpy Leo walked into the cafeteria and sat down angry taking my apple and biting a chunk out in anger.

"What did the apple do to you; some asshole couldn't get you off?" I joked.

"Ha-ha very funny, "He said with a mouth full and I scrunched my nose in disgust.

"Chew with your mouth closed, Mr. Cherry"

"That damn Borde kid is a pain in the ass"

"You were finally on the receiving end of the comments, not so funny now"

"Oh no they're still funny just not when I'm the target"

I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway I need your help to get back at him"

"How? I could eliminate the competition he's 1 point higher in GPA than me."

"You're going to toy with him"

"We should hire someone I have no seducing experience and he hates my guts."

"You're the desire of every gay guy in the 12-mile radius, my friend"