Chapter 1

Mathieu POV:

I arrived at my stop and I stepped out of the bus pulling my hoodie over my head, switching from bad boy Mat to Mathieu Borde of Jul Academy. The bus pulled out and I peeked up from my hoodie as the traffic light turned red I stepped out into the street crossing as the off-white Bugatti Centodiec sped down the street almost colliding with me, not that I was complaining these rich kids had tonnes of money to waste and parents would want to cover up everything.

These damn rich kids.

"Watch where you're going low life" A black-haired kid who was driving the car yelled.

"Red mean stop, did you buy your license at the gas station?" I shot back.

I usually stayed quiet and ignored them but school just started and I've been pulling night shifts at Ecstasy all night and he was getting on my nerves. The small blonde kid laughed as he watched his friend fuming and he looked at me as our eyes met, I pulled down my hoodie and continued to school.

Leonardo's POV:

I laughed as Ivan fumed as the guy shot back an insult, I looked and saw he wore the school's uniform and looked up to see his face but only saw his eyes. They were a beautiful shade of grey that I never saw before that I stared without realizing it as he got up and ran off. Ivan yelled after him until I quickly urged him to get us to school so we wouldn't be late. He drove off and we drove through the school gate and the long line of fans and friends surrounded our car. I spotted the blue hoodie as he entered the school building, he seemed interesting.

We were bombarded with questions of how summer was and if there would be a school kickoff party tonight, I normally leave this kind of stuff to Ivan and I just show up, party planning wasn't really my thing I just partied. After the commotion ended we went to class.

Mathieu's POV:

I didn't have enough time to put on my brown color contact and glasses to get the good boy act together. I went to the bathroom got my brown contacts on and fake glasses and curly wig to dampen my attractiveness. I put my hoodie back over my head and went to first-period math. I walked in and took my seat at the back window going into invisible mode. Everyone walked into the classroom and took their seat and I saw that brat from this morning and we made eye contact and I hiss my teeth in frustration. Mr. Graham came in a started the lesson about Trigonometric Equations, I was writing notes as usual. Everything was going fine until the asshole raised his hand.

"Mr. Graham we have a student breaking the dress code, "He said and I looked up as he smirked at me.

I sighed.

"Mr......."Mr. Graham checked the names from the seating arrangement list " Math-ieou Bordee, could it's against the rules to keep that hoodie up"

I sighed at the mispronunciation of my name and took my hoodie down. I have been going well with the hoodie thing since freshman year and no one noticed just my luck to run into this guy.

"My name is Pronounced Mathieu and Borde , the 'e' is silent so its bored, its French" I politely corrected him and he nodded.

"You sure Mathieu isn't pronounced Moron" the nuisance commented.

Everyone giggled at his lame joke.

"Just because they start with M doesn't mean they're the same word, isn't English your first language" I shot back.

The class erupted in laughter as he fumed.

"Mr.Graham he is disrupting the class" He complained.

"He was simply correcting you Mr. Ivan Witt" Mr. Graham was really bad with names and always checked the seating list and thus called us by our full names adding Miss or Mr before but the man could teach so it wasn't a problem.

The blonde kid with blue eyes sat by Ivan laughing at the whole ordeal and Ivan punched his shoulder to stop. I suppose they were close friends since they drove together and he was clearly loaded from the PATEK PHILIPPE watch on his wrist which was without a doubt customized for his small wrist. Now that I think about it I've never seen anyone in the same clothes as him. It isn't that he dresses badly it's just that his clothes designs are so different in a good way. He smiled and looked at me and I quickly looked away.

Ivan's POV:

All because of that mongrel I was the joke of the class and Leo laughing didn't make it any better either. I punched him on the shoulder to stop and I looked back at the abomination and glared but he was too busy staring at Leo and then it struck me, my revenge. I'd persuade Leo at lunch to help. I continued class with the happiest grin on my face.