Epilogue

Hello! Thank you for finishing this book!

Originally, this was supposed to be ten chapters, but I kinda got lost along the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As always, recommending my other books:

As the Bird Flies: Historical countryhumans with just enough plot to let it sink in. America is a whore.

Untitled: an original. A mafia story except this one actually has diversity (I know, such a difficult concept).

Animal: omegaverse, Hetalia, RusAme, mafia. Need I say more?

Union's Brood: Alfred is a drug addict trying to raise all the oblasti (Russian states). He deals with a bunch of nonsense along the way. RusAme. Hetalia.

Golden Blooded: tale of a child solider turned sex slave. Angelxdemon. RusAme. Hetalia.

The Bear, the Wolf, and the Tiger: omegaverse. RusAmeChu. Everyone's traumatized for like twenty different reasons. Hetalia.

Myth: werewolves and PruCan, nobody dies. Hetalia.

Good Li(f)e: an excessively dramatic (and excessively long) historical. RusAme. Hetalia.

The Extent of Love: Russia and America get stuck in a house and someone only gets shot one (1) time. RusAme. Hetalia.

Abducted: honestly this story is a fever dream I have no idea what it's about. RusAme. Hetalia.

History of the United States: you recommend something and I tell the true (not American propaganda) version of the story. Might as well be considered a history book.

I also have a writing aid, a mental illness cheat sheet (where I do your research for you), and a one-shot book :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you thought I was going to go through the entirety of American history you were lying to yourself. If you want some nice old fashioned history books, I have plenty of recommendations (because that's my idea of fun): 1491, An Indigenous Peoples' History of the United States, and A People's History of the United States. From what I know, all these books are available for free if you know where to look.

Support the worker's strikes happening across the nation! Right now (from what I know, as of 11/4/21) it's John Deere, Hulu, Netflix, McDonald's, and Coal Miners. There's also a general strike happening for a 15$ minimum wage. Support the indigenous people in Washington D.C. right now fighting for the right to uphold treaties and get clean water- 100s were arrested in the last week. The big black snake (Line 3) might have been a loss but this doesn't have to be- the water protectors are currently winterizing so they can hold the Mississippi longer.

Love to you, blessed be.