Chapter Thirty Four

Depuis le début

His frown grew and he sat next to me the bed.

"You should have told me that...I would have given you a massage." He said sitting next to me.

"It does not matter, I'll be fine...what matters is how I'll explain this..." I pointed at him and I. "To Sandy."

"Why do you need to explain?"

"Because she still needs to teach me mathematics." I said in a duh tone.

"I can teach you."

"I know but--"

"Don't tell me about sexual tension...I think I'll be able to handle myself, now that we've done it..." He said looking back at me and giving me a huge smile. He then leaned closer and whispered under my right ear. "Although I really can't get enough of you." He finished and I felt me body shudder.

I stared at him and lost myself in his eyes. Should I let him help me? I do understand better when he does so it is more ethical. I cleared my throat and increased the grip on the sheet which was covering me.

"Fine but we study...only, no dilly dallying." I said in a serious tone and he nodded kissing my clavicle.

**

"This place is huge." Noah said laying on my new king sized bed.

I think it was five times bigger than the one I had in my apartment. I mean the one in my old apartment. Yes, I moving in with my parents. Somehow these ten days passed by pretty fast.

It felt like it was just yesterday when I  was practicing Mathematics with Ethan and getting a B+ the next day. Mr Harris looked really proud and so did Ethan.

"It's definitely an upgrade from my apartment." I said as I looked at the table and chair at the corner of the room with studying equipment.

The room had so much space, my belongings took only about 3% of it. I did not have much because the furniture and hardware all belonged to the apartment agency so all I had were books and clothes. 

The huge closet connected to the wall was without a question too big for my clothes.

"Where should I put this?" Ethan asked coming in the room with a big box written toiletries. I do not remember owning that much.

I pointed to the corner and watched him place the box then sit on the bed next to Noah.

"Okay Jerms, this will definitely be our hang out spot."  Sandy said throwing herself on the cushion just beside my bed. "Oh your parents said dinner will be ready in thirty minutes and make yourself at home because this is your home."

I kept quiet as I stood in the middle of the room I could not help but feel weird. I was not very...oh who am I kidding...I was not at all comfortable with my parents.

"Are you okay?" Noah asked suddenly next to me. I nodded putting on a small smile which he discarded, staring at me straight on the eyes. "If you don't want to do this you could always move in with me."

I hit his shoulder playfully, I could not believe he was still suggesting that even after I found my parents. I could not tell if he cared too much or was just really obsessed with the idea of me moving in with him most likely so I could clean after him. I was hoping it was the first thing.

"Your relationship is so sweet." Sandy said with a grin.

"He is family." Noah grinned back.

"You got lucky..." Sandy said looking at us and then Ethan. "Whilst I got him." She said with a sour face.