•𝚂.𝙷.𝙰.𝙳.𝙳.𝙸• #2

Start from the beginning

"Kya naam hai?"
The heard a Pandit say.

"Yash aur Gurveer"

Ajey and Sanz looked back. Yash had Mangalsutra in his hand & Gurvi was sitting beside him. They ran to them as fast as they can.

Yash was about to put Mangalsutra in her neck but Ajey snatches it, Yash looked up, "Bhosdike!! Tu yaha bhi aagaya phate hue me taang adane?"

Gurvi took off her veil and looks at them. "Madarchod! Bhosdiwaali!! Sanz, Ajey Tume hume dhundha kaise?"

"Woh sab baad me batayenge!! Pehle yeh bataao tum dono bhaage kyun??" Sanz asked at the same time Ajey said, "sharam nahi ai tujhe Yash kiski beti, bahen ko bhagate hue?!! Nak katwadi"

"Main nahi wo bhaga ke lai hai mujhe!"
Yash said and looked at Gurvi who was already glaring at him.

"Tum pahle hume shaddi karne do, for pushna jo pushna hai" Gurvii said trying to take the Mangalsutra, but Ajey held it behind his back.

"Tum dono pahle bato! Nahi to yeh shaddi nahi hogi!"
Sanz and Ajey said at same time.

"Accha to suno bosdiwalo....Woh.... hum..."

A very Peaceful and random yet beautiful evening Snow didn't knew the disastrous twist and turns that are going to Change her life, laying on her bed and scrolling through her phone she was waiting for *his* call, Atlast giving up waiting with her...

A very Peaceful and random yet beautiful evening Snow didn't knew the disastrous twist and turns that are going to Change her life, laying on her bed and scrolling through her phone she was waiting for *his* call, Atlast giving up waiting with her peanut like patience, she texted him, and his reply came instantly.

Snow was in love with Yash, and they have been in a relationship since 2 years, which felt like 2 months, like falling in love with each other again everyday. She was about to keep her phone down as she was going to sleep, when hsf mom entered the room with hot chocolate.

"Kya har time phone leke baithi rehti hai"
Her mom said and was about to snatch the phone from her hand. But Snow pulled her hand back.

"Phone de idhar" Her mom yelled. Before snow  could even do anything, she snatched her phone.

"Mummy nahiiii!!" Snow shouted & her mom looked at her, then at the phone screen.