Episode 1

Y/N POV

Kring!! Kring!! I stretch my hand to off the alarm. I seat up on my bed with closed eyes for a few seconds. Then I go to bathroom and doing my morning routine. After I'm done, I going downstairs and go to the kitchen. My mom already done prepared the breakfast for the two of us. Yes there is just two of us as my father died 10 years ago.

Mom : Good morning sweetie.

She said while hugging me and kiss my forehead.

Y/N : Morning my beloved mom.

While hugging her back. Then we pull off and take a seat to eat the breakfast.

Mom : Y/N, actually I've got something to tell you but you will be late to school if I tell you now. So we'll talk later after school. Okay?

Y/N : Mom it makes me curious to know about it if you saying like that.

I said while pouting my mouth. Then I smile to mom and said 

Y/N : Okay please don't forget to tell me later. Promise?

Mom : Yeah of course I won't forget because it is really important. Don't worry and don't think to much. Now go or you will be late for school.

Y/N : Okayyy...I grab my beg and go out to my school.

Time Skip at School

Y/N POV

I was walking at the hallway when I suddenly heard someone scream my name. I stop at my place and when I turn to look at my back, I see Lisa unnie with others jogging towards me with smile on their face. Yeah they are my best friends at this school. I don't really had friend so I just spend my time with them. They are older than me so they really treat me like their lil sister.

Lisa : Good morning Y/n!!

While hugging me.

Y/N : Ahh!! Unnie I cannot breath.

Then she release me and laugh.

Lisa : Sorry I just miss you so much.

Jennie : Yahh! You just met her yesterday. Did you forgot already?

Lisa : What? But I still miss her, so what?

Y/N : Aishh unnie enough. We will be late so let's go to our class.

Me and Lisa unnie got same class while Jennie, Jisoo and Rose unnie got same class for this morning. So we take our separate way to our class.

Time Skip to Canteen

Me and Lisa unnie enter the canteen and try to find the others. Once they see us, they wave their hands to get our attention. So we go to them and have our seat. We are eating while talking about random things when we hear some of girls screaming. We know already that they are the fangirls who admired the BTS boys. BTS is known as mafia and biggest bully at our school as their father is a mafia king. So they rule this school as this is their father's property.

Jennie : I really didn't understand why those girls fall for them. Yeah I mean everyone knows who they are.

Jisoo : Because those girls are slut. They just want fame and money. Simple right.

Rose : Y/N remember what we told you. Don't involve yourself with those boys. Okay?

Y/N : Understand unnie. You don't have to worry, I will not fall for them.

Lisa : Good, that's my baby sis.

Y/N : Yahh!! Unnie how many times I need to tell you, I'm not a baby anymore. I said while pouting.

Lisa : See..See...that's what a baby do. Hahaha...

Everyone laugh at Y/N when they see her pouting face.

Time Skip at Home

Y/N : Mom!! I'm back already!!

I scream once I closed the door. Then I can hear mom footsteps coming down to the living room. I put my bag down beside the couch and waiting for mom. She come to me and kiss my forehead and sit beside me.

Mom : How's your school today?

She ask while holding my hands.

Y/N : Good mom, as always I've been spending my time with my unnies.

Mom : It's good then, I'm happy if you're okay at this school.

Y/N : Don't worry mom, I can take care of myself. So, what is the important thing that you want to tell me this morning?

I ask my mom about the thing that she want to tell me this morning. She take a deep breath before answer to my question.

Mom : Okay Y/N, what if I told you that I've fall in love with someone and getting married with him? Are you okay with that? I'm so sorry Y/N because I didn't told you before. I'm afraid that you will hate that.

Y/N : Mom? What are you talking about? Why I will hate that if you found your love one? I will be really happy for you. Because I know that you already move on from our past.

Mom : Seriously Y/N? You're not getting angry?

She ask me with shock face.

Y/N : Of course mom. You know right how much I love you? I just want you to be happy.

Mom : Thank you so much Y/N. I also love you so much, more than myself.

She said that while hug me tightly. I also hug my mom. We pull off after a few second.

Mom : Y/N, I already told him about you. He cannot wait to meet you. So I've promise him to introduce you to him this evening. We will have dinner at his house. Are you okay with that sweetie?

Y/N : Yeah I'm okay with that mom. So when we are going? I will get ready then.

Mom : We will go at 7 pm. Get ready and I will wait for you down here.

Y/N : Okay mom.

I said and going up to my room to get ready.