||~𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫~||

Start from the beginning

"All of that information is appreciated but how does it help me now?" She questions him desperate for answers on how to get out of the situation she is in.

"This is where the reasoning behind you being here comes in. When your brother fought the orc lord he consumed something called a Demon seed. This is the beginning step to evolving into a Demon Lord. I called your spirit here to help you evolve into just that, a demon lord" Erlan tells her and she gasps stepping back. 

'Become like Milly? But how can I do that?'

"How does one become a Demon lord?" she asks faintly remembering what Miliim told her about her awakening.

"In order to start the evolution process we must start the harvest festival by feeding the Demon seed at least ten thousand souls" Erlan says and notices her hesitance "You don't have to kill anyone Harumi. That is what we are here for."

Harumi looks up startled and sees him smiling at her "What? You? But I don't understand"

"What is there not to understand? Like our king did we are offering up our souls and those of our soul bonded to feed your demon seed so you may come back as a Demon lord. This is what must be done if you are to survive and be able to prevent this from ever happening again. If you awaken as a demon lord you will be more powerful and can better protect not only the forest and your people but yourself. History will never repeat itself if you do what none of us could do when we were alive" Erlan explains and tears start to stream down Harumi's face.

"But if you give up your souls you will no longer exist" she whispers her heart hurting for the nymphs who have already been through enough and even in death can't seem to be left in peace.

Erlan grabs her face wiping her tears "Your unique skill is currently evolving due to the traumatic event you went through. Soon you will have full control over every aspect of a soul. There is nowhere we would rather be than with you. We will exist as long as you allow us to within your heart Harumi-Hime. But we want you to do this. To save the world we could not before. Please grant us our wish to help and let us do what we can to save you" Erlan tells her and kisses her forehead. 

Harumi takes in a shuddering breath and nods, accepting his plea. "Okay. Okay I will do this"

"Thank you Harumi-hime. We will not let you down" Erlan says and steps back;. Harumi opens her watery eyes and watches as he gives her one last smile before he fades into specks of light. She reaches out to them, tears streaming down her face as she watches them disappear. 

A pulse goes through the landscape. The image of the once peaceful place starts to crack like broken glass and Harumi stumbles to her knees as it pulses again.

'Now Commencing Harvest Festival. The process of evolution into a demon lord had begun'

"Great sage?" Harumi asks as her head gets light and her vision goes blank.

'Confirmed. Evolution from Royal forest nymph into Royal Demon Nymph...Successful. All physical abilities have been improved. All skills held by original form have been re-aquired. New intrinsic skills: Empath, Infinite regeneration, Aura detect, Aura manipulation, Nature sense, Royal persona, Inviolable Fortitude. New resistances: Ailment nullification, Element Nullification, Spiritual attack resistance, Holy attack nullification, Emotional attack nullification successful. This completes the evolution'

'Notice. Petition to evolve greater sage to spirit of the world. Yes? No?'

'Greater Sage? Is that different from Rimuru's great sage?'

'Notice. Greater sage is a slit part of Great sage. We are but two parts of the same whole'

'Notice. Petition to evolve greater sage to spirit of the world. Yes? No?'