||~𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫~||

Start from the beginning

"Welcome Harumi Tempest" a voice sounds and she spins around to see six figures standing there. 

A man with pure silver hair, bright green eyes and skin as dark as ebony steps forward smiling at her. "I am Erlan the first of the six great forest nymphs under our king Acatea. It is great to finally meet you my queen" he says and bows to her. 

"Am I dead?" Harumi asks, holding her hands to her chest as she gazes at the six nymphs before her. 

Erlan laughs as he stands back up and shakes his head "No Harumi-hime. You are not dead"

"Then how am I here seeing you who has been dead for thousands of years?" she asks, tilting her head at him.

"Well you have the soulbond to thank. That and I pulled you here when your body shut down. Regardless of this reason that isn't what I brought you here to discuss" he tells her and walks to her taking her hands in his. "It seems the past is repeating itself and as the six great forest nymphs we cannot allow that to happen. Not this time"

"But what am I supposed to do? I tried to stop everything that happened but no matter what I did it wasnt enough. Now I am trapped and I don't even know if I can be saved" Harumi whimpers and Erlan squeezes her hands.

"That is what you are here for. But first I need to tell you what happened to us so you can finally know the truth. Back about five thousand years ago we were a prominent race of monsters. We had many beings under us that we protected and loved. We were at peace with all the nations of the land and prospered under our King's rule. That was until a kingdom of humans became greedy. You see they wanted to hold the power we as nymphs are only able to hold. The humans thought that if they held the power over the forests that they would be the strongest and no monster or man could beat them. So they came to our domains one by one and took us using the very same method they used against Tempest. But you see back then we as nymphs were a bit different. Since we were not reincarnated like you were if we were removed from nature and those we were soul bonded to we start to fade away. They did not know this so when the first was taken they died"

"The humans tried again and again with each nymph guardian and still they could not figure out why we kept fading. King Acatae knew what was happening and tried to stop it but he was weakened by our deaths and couldn't stop the last nymph under his rule from being taken. He felt when I finally perished and watched as the forests suffered because of it. All of our soul bonded perished from the severed bonds and he could do nothing but watch in agony. Much like what you went through with every soul that died he felt all of ours and the ones under us because he had soul bonded with us and in turn was connected to the ones we were soul bonded to" 

Harumi covers her mouth as the nymph in front of her talked her heart twisting as she feels for the man who came before her. To have gone through that with not only his people but theirs as well must have been terrible.

"King Acatae knew what he must do to save the world from perishing due to the actions of the humans. He went deep within the Jura forest and went to the great grove and sacrificed his life for every living thing. He became the spirit of the forests and his power kept it alive all these years. Then after millenniums of waiting he found the perfect soul to give his power to. You Harumi, who was pulled through and reincarnated by your brother. It was a reincarnation like no other ever before and he acted. He read your soul and knew you were perfect to grant his power to. So he pulled your soul to him and halted your original reincarnation to alter it so you would be reborn as a nymph."

"So I am King Acatae's reincarnation?" Harumi asks, her eyes wide as she looks into Erlan's green eyes. 

"Not quite. You see, King Acatae can't be reincarnated. His soul yet lives within the grove and a portion of that soul lives within you. reincarnation is a soul being reborn into a new body. Since that piece of his soul is within you it is not complete so it cannot be reincarnated and put into a new body. You are something very unique. When you were brought over you already had a body albeit an incomplete one. He just altered it to be a nymphs and gave you a nymphs power so you could take care of the forest. Without his interference you would have been born as whatever you were originally being created as by your brother's unique skill: Great Sage" He tells her and she nods finally understanding her rebirth and the history of her kind.