Chapter 1(Updated)

Beginne am Anfang

But suddenly his door crashed down as a SWAT Team came straight through it with Guns aiming at his head.

James: Fuck!

SWAT Team leader: Hands up Asshole!

James was completly outmatched and raised his hands as he was arrested. The SWAT Team also took off his braccelet.

Later 

At a Police Department they were asking him Questions to which he didn't respond to as he was just glaring at them menacingly. 

Somewhere else on the Station.

Johnson: And you are sure that this is not a mistake?

Scientist: Yes I am sure Mr. Johnson I don't know how but the IS completly accepted him as a Pilot.

Johnson: Ok then it looks like I have no other choice but to make him an offer. By the way what is his name?

Scientist: It is actually a bit funny I mean his name. (giggles)

Johnson: Why?

Scientist: His name is James "Edward" Bond

Johnson: Oh ok that is a bit funny. (giggles)

Later

Johnson: Ok so you are Mr. Bond am I right?(giggles again)

James: Yes and why do you laugh about my name.

Johnson: That is not important. It is just a bit funny.

James: Why the fuck is it funny?

Johnson: Let's forget it.

James: No because I don't get why my name is so funny in your opinion!(angered)

Johnson: Calm down okay or you could end up even worse then you already would okay. But now for the first question. Do you know who I am?

James: No and I don't care.

Johnson: Maybe I can prove you wrong. I am Adam Johnson and I'm completly responsible for every Infinite Stratos related development and event in the United States as well as for the CIA and the FBI.

James: Ok but what why are you even talking to me. I mean do I Iook like an IS Pilot or let alone like a Girl?

Johnson: Oh so you don't know it. Ok I am talking to you because what you stole was the former personal IS of Natasha Fairs our IS Representative. But her IS had a problem of not responding to anyone.

James: Again what has that to do with me except for the fact that I stole it?

Johnson: Because when you took the IS in it's closed form the silver braccelet (pulls it out and lays it on the desk) it actually responded to you even though you are clearly a guy.

James: What, you have to be fucking joking.

Johnson: I am not Y/N and that is why I have come to make you an offer.

James: What kind of offer?

Johnson: To make you our IS Representative Candidate for the IS Academy.

James: Ok but what are the conditions and what do I get out of it?

Johnson: You have to stop your criminal actions. If you do that we will completly wipe your criminal records. Basically you get a white vest at least until you would break the law again. Also you will receive a salary and I will make sure that the Orphanage that receives money from you will be untouched and will keep on getting money regulary.