Christmas Biscuits and Cancelled Flights

En başından başla

Back at Charmaine's house....

She watched Jack frost to the ending, and just as she was about to put another film on, her phone rang (her ringtone for Johnny:)

(The call is scripted)

J- Johnny
C- Charmaine

C- hello?
J- hey Charmaine, it's Johnny. We've hit a setback on our air travel on tour due to severe snowstorms, and emergency landed on the Heathrow Airport tarmac...
C- no way, the Hollywood Vampires? Stuck in London die to the weather? If you want to, you guys can stay with me over Christmas.... I have 7 extra rooms, the 8th is my bedroom... You're welcome at my place. Mi casa es su casa.
J- also, my personal assistant, Leona is with us, and she can barely keep a heat in her...
C- my house is like 5 minutes away from Heathrow Airport. Get her here immediately, and I will offer all of you some warm drinks. Ask your management to hold on to your instruments until the snowstorm lessens. We don't want them freezing and snapping, now that would be a disaster waiting to happen.

After the call ended....

Charmaine's dog let her know that guests of high calibre had arrived gracing her home.

"Thank you Marshall, I'll take it from here." Said Charmaine, and let her guests in to her home. Then Marshall sees that Leona has her dog with her too, a handsome friendly German Shepherd dog.

Leona let's a polite German Shepherd dog named Chase off his leash, and her does what dogs do to say hello to Marshall

Leona let's a polite German Shepherd dog named Chase off his leash, and her does what dogs do to say hello to Marshall. And sure enough they start to play nicely.

"Hey, Charmaine, thanks for having us over the Christmas period

"Hey, Charmaine, thanks for having us over the Christmas period... Leona is happy to be with you... Aw look at her dog and Marshall playing with each other... It's adorable....it's cool that she has her dog's travel passport, he's been properly vaccinated and safe for flying.... She's even properly socialised chase when he was just a puppy... Now he's a year old, and the training for socialising and obedience has paid off. He's great with other dogs and kids." Said Johnny... Charmaine was surprised, and said, "they like each other, and their names and breeds come from a kids show." "paw patrol?" Asked Alice and Leona simply nodded.

After the band and Leona got themselves at home, Leona asks, "can we make some cookies? I mean, I taught Johnny how to make cookies, and this is the perfect opportunity to make some since it is Christmas after all." Charmaine replies, "I thought you'd never ask! Johnny, come to the kitchen and we can bake cookies with me..." So the do so as Leona and the rest of the band petted the pups.

Alice thought chase was so loving, and then... A playful Johnny decides to turn the baking session into a playful food fight.

Eventually, the cookies are done. And along with the cookies, came the hot mint chocolate, and a movie....

After a huge amount of films, it was evident that the dogs were wanting to sleep....

So that's when the do so, and Charmaine saw Leona was also falling asleep, so she showed everyone to their guestrooms