Hawk Moth's Defeat

Start from the beginning

"CAT NOIR NO!!!" Ladybug ran towards me but I collapsed on the floor, feeling myself go cold and breathing too quickly.

Ladybug quickly lays my head on her lap and steadies the pressure on my stabbed area, "No no no! Cat Noir! Look at me! You're stronger than this!"

Our remaining friends, Nino, Alya, Juleka, and others who saw what I did were shocked. What Adrien would do to sacrifice his life for Ladybug as Cat Noir.

"I don't have much time left, milady" I smiled and weakly put my hand on her cheek, "I should've warned you a year ago but I was afraid that you would think I'm like him or that I put you in danger and it would be my fault. I was a coward the whole time" I winced and I feel myself slipping away.

"No, don't say that! I was insensitive all along! I rejected you and hurt you but all this time, you were the boy underneath the mask the whole time that I love. Please don't say goodbye!" Ladybug cried to see I'm slowly dying.

"Use your lucky charm..... to save me. I don't have much time!" I was getting cold and losing consciousness, "People always do crazy things when they're in love" I smiled and felt my tears sliding down my cheeks.

"Lucky charm" Ladybug summoned her power and out came a scarf, like the one I got for my 14th birthday. I always knew that it was Marinette all along, not my father.

"Miraculous Ladybug" She tossed her lucky charm in the air and it scattered into ladybugs and it went towards me.

They healed my wound and I was brought back to full health. I let out a gasp of life and the stab is healed along with my catsuit fixed, "Thank you, milady." I took her hand.

"This is what happens when you get too soft, Adrien! You get yourself killed!" Hawk Moth landed near us but we rolled to the side to dodge his cane.

"I just took a cane for milady! But you hurt me again!" I shielded my friends.

"And you have no right to do this, murderer!" Ladybug said.

Bat Noir joined in with us too, "What you did was too far! Everyone will know who the real villain is and it's not Cat Noir!"

"And for the record Hawk Moth, you have lost!" I said.

"You abandoned your friends, my son! You think they'll trust you as a criminal?!" Hawk Moth tried to strike us but Bat Noir hit him hard with his cane, sending him straight towards the metal beam.

"It was wrong of me but unlike you, I learn from my mistakes! I steal to survive but you just make me suffer more! And if anyone deserves prison it's you Hawk Moth!" I walked towards him.

"So do you!" Hawk Moth strikes me but I blocked his cane with my staff and he pushed me against the rail as I grunt from that, "You're a criminal, Adrien! Nobody accepts criminals" He taunted me but I headbutt him in the face to get him off me, "URGH!" He held onto his head in pain.

"NOW!" Ladybug tied him up with her yoyo.

"Your terror is over, father!" I grabbed the butterfly miraculous and he transformed back to the man I hate. "Plagg, claws in" I also transformed back too.

My father looked at the new me as well as the tattoo on my upper left arm, "You weren't lying about that." He commented.

"Yeah. To prove I don't serve you." I replied coldly. I turned back to my friends and Ladybug, "I believe I got something to explain to you all. If you all care to let me start."

After explaining the whole story, most of my friends understood why I did my crimes.

"So you've been Aiden the whole time?" Nino gasped.

"Yes, and I'm sorry. It was stupid of me to hide for a year. I just couldn't bear to put you all in danger. I couldn't bear to put Ladybug in danger. So I ran away and became a criminal." I said with guilt.

"You had to do it to protect us, Adrien. I don't blame you." Alya said.

"Yes. But how are we gonna cover it up I've been missing to the public?" I wondered.

"I have an idea." Bat Noir said, making my hair like my real style.

"Good idea." I grinned.

"Dude, I can't believe you have a tattoo," Nino noticed my tribal cat tattoo.

"Yeah, but it was worth the pain," I said.

-

Later, my father and his secretary Nathalie have been arrested. But the only thing left is awakening my mother. I cannot use the ladybug and the cat miraculous to wish her back. I don't know if she should Rest In Peace. She is still alive but in deep sleep. Sacrificing myself again is not worth it, but what if the thing that put her to sleep, the peacock miraculous.

I head back into the mansion with my lady as Cat Noir and went into the lair where she's in. I even brought the grimoire spellbook to see if there's something that I missed. My father can't read this but I can. I speak and read hundreds of languages but I'm very rusty with them.

"Hmmm let's see." I turned pages.

"You can read these ancient writings?" Ladybug was surprised.

"Yeah. I'm trying out something that does not require sacrifices." I said.

"Well, whatever happened to your mom has something to do with the peacock miraculous" Ladybug takes out the peacock brooch from her yo-yo.

I looked at mom and opened the glass lid to check her heartbeat. Her pulse was just below normal, "Hang in there, mom."

I looked through the pages of the peacock holder and tried to translate what it says. It's hard to make out between ancient and modern.

"Okay, what does it say?" Ladybug asked.

"It's hard to make out," I said as I said the words in Chinese to read, "It just says that we have to put the brooch on her chest."

"Okay then." Ladybug put the peacock miraculous on my mother's chest.

"And it also says that the victim needs a drop of blood from a descendant or a relative. I guess that's me" I said, being a cat with nine lives. I took out a needle and poked my finger on it, making it bleed as I applied a drop of my blood on the peacock miraculous.

"And I just say the ancient Chinese spell words. I hope this works" I took a deep breath and read the ancient Chinese words out loud. As I did that, the peacock brooch glowed along with the blood turning from red to bright gold. The magic swirled around her for 5 seconds.

Ladybug and I covered our eyes from the bright light until it faded.

"Did it work?" I looked at my mother and saw her eyes slowly open.