SidSa Love 🔥 18+

Start from the beginning

''Mmmmhhhh...'' Sanju moaned. This was the sexiest and turn on sound he ever heard. This made him mark deeper. She got hold of his hairs and clutched it ,she bit her lips so that she doesn't moan too loudly.

''Sidharth.....'' She said between her moans. This was enough for him push her towards the wall. He continued kissing her neck. She could feel his member grazing her though clothes and this made her wet. He snaked his arms around her waist making her shiver and started kissing her neck deeply till her cleavage. He gave wet kisses over and this drove her crazy. He wanted to feel every inch of her body ,he wanted to make love to her with passion. He made his way with her near the dressing table pushing all the things picked her up making sit on the table. He started to kiss her jaw.He was continuously kissing her jaws until he halted near her lips making her breath deeply holding his shirt ,he traced her lips feeling the softness. She forgot to breathe for a minute. Sanju understood his feelings he didn't want to let her go tonight .

She herself started to loose , finally their lips touched sending both of them in euphoria.He made her stand kissed her deeply,it didn't take any second for Sanju to reciprocate. She clutched his hairs and pulled him closer making him hard down there. He needed her breath badly. He needed her badly tonight. The kiss was not gentle. He was longing for it. Their lips moulded with each other in a perfect way.The thunderstorm is long forgotten .

The atmosphere changed in to cloudy making moon peek a boo .They both stopped for oxygen. With swift motion he turned her completely with her back facing him now. Before she could comprehend what was happening he nuzzled is nose on her bare back , inhaling the fragrance from her hairs closing his eyes. Bringing her hairs on one side he started to kiss her shoulders. Sanju feels her knees going weak. Sid continued to kiss her neck marking it deeply till it turned purple.

''Sid.. Sidharth.., please... Mmmmhhhh.'' Her moan was like music to his ears. She badly wanted him inside her. Desperation taking over her, this is what Sid wanted, for her moan for him. He immediately lifted her. Her legs clutched his waist made his way towards bed not taking his eyes away from her . Both looked at each other with undying passion. The passion which get deeper and deeper every passing second.

Sid quickly removed his shoes with his legs and pushed her on bed . They could read each other's soul through eyes and knew what was to happen now. They again kissed he removed her dress in one ago and Sanju removed his blazer and unbuttoned his shirt with trembling hand and threw it on the floor. Feeling shy with intense gaze she lowered her eyes. He started to remove the remaining piece of clothing from her body and now she was naked complety. He looked at her body and was mesmerized in het beauty . He hovered over her and gazed at her deeply. Not thinking for a second he sealed his lips again. Passion was not ready to leave either of them . Sid kissed her neck again where he bit her neck. Going down he sucked her breast which made her moan louder . The other hand clutching the other one making hard for her.Sid kissed the spot above her naval and moved down.

''ah..Si.. Sidharth..''. She gave the loudest moan as she felt him mouthing her vagina. He sucked her juices gliding his tongue. She clutched his hairs, he kept sucking and moving his fingers inside her.

''Sidhath ..pl.please..'' She requested him . Not able to take his tease game any longer. He saw her ,his mouth glossy with her juices. Coming up he kissed her giving her taste of it.

''pls.. Sidharth.. please...'' She said again
Sid could sense her eagerness. He removed his belt and pant not taking his eyes away from hers. She watched him with intensity. He got on top of her , their lower parts brushing against each other. Sid looked into her eyes asking for permission she blinked her eyes in submission. Not waiting further he gave a hard thrust making her moan with pleasure. The thrust grew hard and fast. Sanju's mind went blank. Her voice made him thrust her in speed. After sometime they got adjusted and started old age dance. She closed her eyes feeling him inside her.

''I love you Sanju, thanku mere zindagi mein aane k liye". Said Sid coming inside her.

''I love you too Chirkut". said Sanju while breathing heavily.

Their bodies wet with sweat. They looked each other with so much love and intensity. Sid kissed her forehead and slowly moved out. Sid and Sanju shared a beautiful bond . She gave him such a lovable and cute look which pulled him more closer that even possible.He covered them with the duvet and got lost again in their world . The moon shied away from them giving privacy to the couple . The night went on and on ....
___________________
Thanks for reading.

I hope this os is your expectations . Iss se accha toh main lik nahi sakti.

Any one want me to write mature os on KoeZi?

What you guys think about this os?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay home stay safe ❤️

With love 💕
         Mariyam.