Hearts

we went in the house and fell asleep I woke up with nick next to me and I got up and took a shower and got dressed into outfit above and I walked out of the bathroom "soooooo I was thinking today you meet my family" nick said getting dressed "yeah okay what time?" I asked "how about 6? It's 4 now so you have about 2 hours" he said "okay bye" and he left fuck. I did my make up and brushed my teeth and grabbed my black purse and left. As I was driving I was anxious I pulled in the drive way and put on chapstick "you got this" I whispered I walked up the steps and was at the door I knocked mrs. Goode opened the door "hello you must be y/n right?" She said "yes that's me I'm y/n slater nice to meet you" I put my hand out as a gesture for her to shake it and she did "come in" she smiled lightly "WILL, NICK Y/NS here!!!!" She yelled the boys came running down "hey" they said at the same time "hi" I said back "oh ms. Goode I forgot to mention I made cookies" I said handing them to her "oh thank you" she had a big smile "well I'm gonna make diner you can hang with will and nick" she said walking to the kitchen nick grabbed my hand and led me upstairs "your moms so sweet" I said sitting down on his bed "yeah yeah she is" he said sitting beside me we heard a knock on the door and will walked in "get out" nick said "no mom said we could all hang out" will said sitting on the other side of me "whatever" nick said pushing will out "MOM" will yelled running down the stairs "sorry about him I think he likes you" nick said "yeah I can tell" I said laughing "but....I'm all yours" I said leaning in to kiss him and I did he kissed back "DINERS READY!!!" Nicks mom yelled we walked downstairs "wow looks amazing!" I said sitting down at the end of the table next to will and nick "so y/n we have heard a lot about you from nick tell us more" his mom said "yeah I read nicks diary and he wrote all the things he wants to do to you in-" will said but stopped when nick kicked him in the leg under the table "well I want to be an written or actress it's always been my dream and I want to move to Sunnyvale" i said taking a sip of my water "that sounds lovely Nick always talks about how beautiful you are and how much you have in common" she said "MOMMMMM" nick whined she and I laughed "alright" she said "yeah we do" I replied smiling "I would be so much better" will said smirking "yeah I'm your dreams" nick said rolling his eyes and I smiled "is there a reason you're not eating your food?" His mom asked "oh no I'm sorry but I don't have an appetite since my brother passed" I said "oh my I'm so sorry for asking" she said with her hand over her mouth "no it's okay" I said with a light smile "anyways I'll make dessert" she said getting up "I'm sorry about her" he whispered " it's okay" I said smiling "get a room" will rolled his eyes "wanna go to the park" Nick asked "yeah" I smiled and we got up and left "let's take a pic" nick said (pretend cameras were a thing and social media lol) we talked and laughed "it's 12 we should be getting home" I said "yeah" he said "but wait one more thing!" He said and I turned back and he kissed me good night "love you" he said "love you" I walked to my car and drove home. I walked inside and got in my pjs I checked my phone and saw nick uploaded the photo fuck mark saw it!

 I walked inside and got in my pjs I checked my phone and saw nick uploaded the photo fuck mark saw it!