Chapter 23: Nocturnal Serenade (II)

Почніть із самого початку

“...Well, you have a point”, Lee Gilyoung just remembered that Shin Yoosung’s Sponsor Constellation was no one other than Kim Dokja and the said former Demon King who had reincarnated into a girl in this worldline was no longer a Constellation. Thus, Lee Gilyoung needed to ask his Sponsor “Wait a minute, I will ask my Sponsor”.

After closing his eyes for a brief moment, Lee Gilyoung who had earned the answer from his Sponsor twitched his eyebrows “...What?”.

Having the Stigma ‘Predictive Plagiarism’ was a blessing by this point. Through it, Han Sooyoung had earned how to snap Kim Dokja out of it. Though, the answer was absolutely unfathomable.

-Kim Dokja has earned the Attribute ‘Iron-Blood Evil Dragoness King’. Its Exclusive Skill can turn the owner into a half-dragon half-human. The longer the owner use the Dragon Transformation, the riskier they lose their sanity as a human. It’s because the origin of this Attribute which related to the legend about Elizabeth Bathory. To snap the owner out of their ‘Berserk Mode’ in case they lose to their madness, you need to offer the blood of virgin people to them. It will help them regain their sanity faster if the blood belongs to a virgin man/woman they love the most.

Of course, through the Midday Tryst, Han Sooyoung had explained it to Yoo Joonghyuk which the Protagonist thought the Author was trying to mess up with him. However, through the other Midday Tryst which was their group’s telepathy chat, Lee Gilyoung also explained that they need to give the blood of someone virgin for Kim Dokja to snap her out of it. If possible, the blood of the virgin man or woman that Kim Dokja loved the most.

Han Sooyoung challenged him to do it or not because if he did not want to do it, she would. It made Yoo Joonghyuk’s blood boiling because (the audacity Han Sooyoung had) if Kim Dokja got to drink Han Sooyoung’s blood and she snapped out of it, it would mean that Han Sooyoung was the one Kim Dokja loved the most. A mare notion of the one Kim Dokja loved the most was not him, was clearly upsetting for Yoo Joonghyuk. It was driving him mad.

Looking at the infuriatingly familiar amused smirk latched on Han Sooyoung’s face, Yoo Joonghyuk knew that he had fallen into her trap, but he would let it go this time.

It was for Kim Dokja’s sake, after all.

Walking closer to where Kim Dokja was choking the Tyrant King, Yoo Joonghyuk called her “Kim Dokja”.

Kim Dokja tilted her head and narrowed her eyes, unimpressed “What? Are you going to stop me from killing him?”.

“Kim Dokja, this is not you”, Yoo Joonghyuk tried to reason with her “I don’t care if he died, but I don’t want you to do something which you don’t want to do”.

Kim Dokja scoffed sarcastically and threw the Tyrant King away to where their companions, precisely Jung Heewon and Han Sooyoung stood. Looking down to the Tyrant King who was sprawling on the floor, both fierce women grinned and raised their hands which were covered by the golden and dark purplish fire, pointing their ultimate weapon towards one of their worst enemies.

Wrapping her hands around his broad shoulders and pulling Yoo Joonghyuk down, Kim Dokja asked him seductively and passionately beside his ear “Then what do you suggest, Supreme King? Would you kill him in my stead and render me useless again?”.

Yoo Joonghyuk frowned at her remarks “You are not useless, Kim Dokja”.

“Say the one who always treated me as if I am the finest glass which will break under your pressure”, tilting her head, Kim Dokja grabbed his neck, tapping his neck “Not that I hate it. I love it when you treat me gently as if I’m precious for you, but the way how you sometimes treat me as if I’m made by a glass... It is suffocating”.