𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎...𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?

Start from the beginning

"quani shut the fuck up fa i drown yo ass." she mumbled.

"do the turning him on prank and then going to sleep." eisha read off her phone.

"we all know where that goes." ski tooted his lips up eating his popcorn.

"it's not finna go anywhere cause it's just a prank." she laughed.

"and it's rainy outside? y'all finna make a whole porno." nia added.

"ion even do unhonly things i'm saving my self for marriage babes." she chuckled.

"ighttt come on." draco and ski dragged her out the kitchen and under the shed since it was raining.

"omg y'all finna lecture me and i'm not even finna do nun." she covered her face.

"ok but listen, tip number one, when you riding don't grind just bounce cause you might break his dick." ski said doing the yikes face.

"and when he hitting it from the back you gotta throw dat ass back to see if he can catch it." draco nodded.

"but ion even got no ass." she sighed and they burst out laughing.

"it's ok just make sum work."

"oh lemme hear how you finna moan."

"hell no." she laughed.

"she gon be like kizzoooo yesss right there daddy." ski moaned out making clapping sounds with his hands and she walked away.

"you finna do it now?" jay asked.

"yea wish me luck guyssss." she smiled grabbing the camera and running to the bedroom downstairs.

𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐤𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲🗽

kieri

what

i'm finna beat yo fuckin ass.

🙄yes aleia?

don't be catching no attitude, come here
i'm in the bedroom downstairs

igh mama

"y'all i just texted kizo to come down here, nervous as fuck." she stuck her tongue out the side of her mouth and set the camera up.

"y'all think he gon see?" she moved back trying to see if it's up good.

"ight no he can't see so i'm just finna wait."

"oh and i got on the booty shorts and the tank top, he gon fold in 2 seconds." she laughed.

a couple minutes later kizo walked in the bedroom with a blunt in his mouth.

"wassup lil nigga?" he dapped her up blowing smoke out his nose.

"oh you high as hell." she laughed seeing his eyes were hardly open.

"definitely." he chuckled sitting down in the chair.

"woww nigga i asked you to come down here and you on the other side of the room."

"if you want me all over you just say that." he climbed on top of her.

"you look good." she licked her lips.