𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 & 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 2 . 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 1

H L R
ʜᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇsᴏʀᴛ

🏝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧,𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🏝

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ

———
𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭🏝

"okayyy." lala smiled happily walking over to kizo and standing in front of him.

"to be honest, quani so muhfuckin fineee and he funny as hell." nia smirked making leia laugh.

"but ion care cause it's no feelings attached just play flirting, that's my bestie." leia shrugged referring to kizo.

"deedee take some outtttt." jay moaned throwing her head back.

"since now, imma start treating you like my partner foreal." bank told leia.

lala slapped leia as hard as she could making everyone gasp.

"kizo what you doinnn." leia dragged as he swirled his tongue around her nipple.

"we will have one boy and one girl leave hood love resort." kash said making them gasp.

————

"YALL SEEN THAT LIL INTRO...YUHH..YUHH." kash nodded.

"you really thought you ate?" greg mumbled.

"BUT welcome to the first episode of season two ladies and gentlewomen." she smirked.

"i can't even say a lot because this finna be a long ass episode but anyways i love y'all see y'all soonnnnn." she blew kisses at the camera.
———-

"bitch stop playing." kizo jumped as draco scared him.

the boys were walking around in the grocery store that was down the street from the resort.

kash made them go buy groceries since they wasted the rest on that damn pizza challenge.

"you think if i get this for kiki she gon like it?" he asked holding up a rose.

"nigga that shit ain't even real." kizo slapped it out his hand and it broke.

"quani where the fuck you goin with that big ass pumpkin in yo cart?!"

"halloween in july." he rolled his eyes.

"ion know why i agreed to come here with y'all." lee mumbled as ski and deedee chased eachother around.

"word to mommy bro black people so ghetto." kizo shook his head before tripping and knocking over a shelf with toilet paper.

he stared at it before taking off as the security keys jangling got closer.

"never again." lee sighed hiding in another aisle.

——-

"y'all was gone for so longggg." kiki rolled her eyes jumping on draco.