𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚊𝚐𝚊

Start from the beginning

"nigga it's not even real." she rolled her eyes.

"bae you wanna girl or a boy?" quani asked nia and they both agreed on getting a boy.

ski and yanna, along with jay and tj got a boy as well.

everyone else had girls.

they picked out names for them and proceeded to start their 24 hours of being parents.

———

"oh my godddd shut the fuck upppp." draco groaned throwing his head back.

"so if we was to have a kid you gon tell it to shut the fuck up? really lamar?" kiki shook her head rocking the crying doll.

"yes, yes i would." he nodded.

"yo mama know she dead wrong for naming you after the nigga from gta." lee said making leia muffle her laughs.

"shut the fuck up LEON, and yo mama dead wrong for naming you after the caucasian."

"leon dicaprio faceass."

"it's leonardo dummy." jay said.

"girl shut the fuck up talking to me, ion wanna hear nun from somebody who don't know how to wash they ass."

"think ian seen them skid marks in yo drawls? yea bitch that's what i thought." he rolled his eyes.

"don't make me clap you in yo god damn head with this baby."

"y'all gon quit playing with my twin." leia laughed dapping him up.

"ALEIA STOP INSTIGATING SHIT AND COME TAKE CARE OF THIS DAMN BABY!" kizo yelled from in the kitchen.

"how you a deadbeat and you ain't even been a parent for 30 minutes yet?"

"boy kiss my ass." she flipped quani off before getting up and going by kizo.

"what i look like kissing sum that ain't there?" he mumbled.

"what was said? oh okay." she turned back around.

"this baby look like it got down syndrome." eisha frowned holding it up.

"and yo man look like he got DL syndrome, with his gay ass." kash said over the mic.

"kash bitch meet me outside." he stood up putting his dreads into a ponytail

"boa you better sit yo stupid ass down fa i call up boosie."

"don't make me call the love island producers and tell them you stealing they ideas for a wattpad book."

"go to hell." she mumbled.

———

"he kinda look like you." nia said as her and quani watched the baby sleep.

"his ass crack shaped like the letter S, you peeped that?" he said and she started laughing.

"how you doin tho mamas?" he asked bringing her closer to him and wrapping his arms around her waist as she looked up at him.

"what you mean?"

"like you good with everything and stuff?"

"yea i'm straight, you good?" she asked reaching her arms up and wrapping them around his neck.

"mmhm." he nodded biting at his bottom lip as he took in all her features.

"y'all ugly as fuck, like eww." draco scrunched his face up bursting into the room and picking up their baby.