Wait... I'm Ex-aid!

Disclaimer:

Before we started I wanted to apologize for not updating this sooner and the reason why because i was struggling on writing this chapter, I rewrite this over like eight or seven times now and also for what happen yesterday. What happened was that I was tired and wanted to go to bed but by accident I press Publish instead of Save.

I'm sorry.

Here is the next chapter I hope you enjoy

_______________________________________

Y/n is waking up of what he thinks that everything was a dream.

Y/n: that was a strange dream... me been suck into a game especially super smash bros ultimate... after thinking about sound cool and all.

He than punches himself.

Y/n: what are you thinking... y/n you are a college student...

He than takes out his phone and sees his wallpaper.

Y/n: I need to change my wallpaper of my phone.

The wallpaper that he have it was an image of his main... Lucina.

Y/n: later today I will change it

He looks at his surroundings.

Y/n: why I'm in a tent? Wasn't I in my dorm a moment ago?

He stands up and started to head out. Ones he was out of tent he than froze from the shock of what he was seen right infront of him their was Leon Scott Kennedy, Conker, Glover, and Joshua Fireseed sitting around a campfire.

They notices that y/n was standing right behind them, they turn looking at him. Their was pure silence until Glover decided to speak or any other words make some sign with his hands.

Glover: 👋

Y/n: I'm still in a dream right?

Conker: sorry to break this to you but this not a dream.

Y/n: the squirrel talk.

Conker: This squirrel has a name you knew that y/n.

After hearing the squirrel talk again he than faints.