24: Chicago: Day Two

Start from the beginning

I got out of the bed and pulled the hoodie down covering my underwear as I had no trousers on. "Where are you going?" She asked. "To my room," I tell her grabbing my phone and keys. "This relationship won't work if you don't trust me. I have never given you a reason not to." I tell her clearly, she gets out of the bed too. "I trust you, I just don't trust her with you." "Nothing would ever happen whilst I'm with you. I'm not that girl." I say offended. "I know what it feels like. I wouldn't break you like that." "I'm sorry." She apologised. "I know you wouldn't. I just..."LOTTIE!" Florence knocked on the door.

I sighed and pulled on some sweats that were laying on the ground before opening the door. "Oh you look gross." She said and I chuckled. "What's up?" "Tom and I were going to check out the food court in the mall. Wanna come?" I looked over my shoulder. "Scar can totally come too." "No, she's tired. Um. I...I need to call home and-"It's cool, you'd rather stay with her than me." I didn't say anything. "At least try and deny it."

Now I have two people mad at me. Great. "She's the one you're dating isn't she?" If I just pretend to pass out do you think I could get away with not having this conversation? Just drop to the floor? "I knew it. She has been taking you away from me since the moment you joined the cast." "I'm not dealing with this right now," I say holding my hands up and walk past Florence.

"You good Kiddo?" Robert asked. "Can I hide in your room?" "Girls fighting over you... Isn't as good as it sounds right." He smirked opening his door and letting me in. "It's the worse. Scar and I were good and then we came back to this cast with all the "Opinions and drama and your little bubble popped." "Something like that yeah." I sit in the chair and bring my legs up too. "You'll fight for it." "Between Scar not trusting Florence. And Florence, feeling neglected not to mention Lizzie ignoring my existence except in interviews. I think I'm losing." He chuckled.

"Lizzie will get over it. When you're public with Scar she'll feel more secure and Florence, you two, two peas in a pod. You'll fall back to it." I nodded chewing my lip. "Here." He handed me a key card. "Hide in here all you want." I smiled at him.

"How's your old man?" I broke down in tears I covered my face with my hands and sobbed. I didn't know why. Maybe it was the pressure of all the arguing and the expectations people had of me. Or maybe it was I missed home. Or maybe it was the paps and the fans. I wasn't used to it. I was a ballet dancer and performed on the west end it's not as highkey as all of this. "Come on kiddo. It'll all be okay." "I'm sorry," I said trying to soothe myself. Robert put his hand on my back rubbing circles.

"It's a lot kiddo. You're doing good. I'm proud of you." I take some breaths. "Stay in here, I'll bring you some dinner home." "Thanks." "Call Charles. Tell him I said hey." "I will." I forced a smile encouraging him to leave.

----------

"Kid... Kiddo." I opened my eyes and sat up. "Sorry." "Have a good sleep?" I nodded kicking the sheets off of my body. "I got you something from clean kitchen. I know you like that tasteless crap." I chuckled taking the box of food. "Yeah, love it." I smiled opening it to see which salad he had picked out for me.

"Was Scar at dinner?" He nodded. I relaxed a little knowing she had been out and had something to eat. "Florence did too." I nodded. "They didn't talk to each other." "No surprise there," I say stabbing my fork into the salad. "Where you sleeping tonight?" "Tom's, he messaged earlier." "He takes care of you." "Always, he's a brother to me." "I know... He does a good job at it too." I nodded my mouth was full of food.

"Getting a flight to England to see my pops this weekend." He smiled. "Good." He nodded. "It'll be good to get home." "My manager got me out of the Ohio interviews so." "You'll be coming back though." I kept eating. "Lottie, you can't just disappear." "I'm going to hurt one of them." "You'll hurt both of them if you don't come back."

"Robert?" Scarlett. I jumped up and hid in the bathroom Robert chuckled. I felt bad for hiding from her. "I can't find her, I've searched everyone's room and- Oh." I stood in the bathroom doorway. "Can we talk?" She asked. "Yeah, let me just finish my dinner and I'll come over." "Okay." "Is she in here?" Florence said coming in. "Can we talk?" She asked me. "I'm going to eat my dinner, then I'm going to Scarlett's room to shower and talk and if it's not late I'll come back to our room." "Second best again." "Florence, she's my girlfriend. She is my priority." "So you're just going to push me out of the picture." "No, of course not. But you have to understand that we're in a relationship. One that I want to work, in order for that to happen I'd have to make her my priority. That doesn't mean I'm turning my back on you or abandoning you. It just means you have to understand this."

She walked away from me. "You know what Florence! Screw you." "You already have!" She shouted back. "If this was you, I would be so happy for you. So glad that you found someone you love." "You love her?" She asked in disbelief. I frowned. "You loved me." "I did and you cheated and broke my heart. I will not apologise for moving on from you. Because I'm not sorry Florence. I love her. And she loves me and she treats me good and as my friend, that's all you should care about." "Well Lizzie and I have been sleeping together. Be happy for me." She said sarcastically. "If you're happy. I'm happy." I say simply. She looked confused. Like she was waiting for more of a reaction. I go into Robert room to get my things. "Sorry for bringing the drama to your door," I tell him. "Come on," I tell Scarlett and we go to her room. The door shut and she hugged me before kissing me with passion. "What was that for?" "I trust you. I love you. And I'm sorry." I smiled at her. "Can I eat my dinner now?" "Or you could eat something else." She bit her lip. "You're filthy" I pushed her and sat at the desk in the room moving her laptop so I could eat my actual dinner. "You're boring." "I'm hungry," I tell her.

We spoke about today. And what we can do to make each other feel more secure in the relationship. And how we wanted to go about the future. She was going home to Rose this week and I was going home to grandpa. She would talk to Rose alone. And then on our next break I'd go to LA to test the waters with Rose and see how things go.

I was just grateful we was able to work this out. I don't think I could handle another crappy relationship.