Make up part 2

This is my time to make it up to him. Jason lead Justin to his office and unlocked the door and opened the door for him. Jason's could easily tell that Justin was nervous.

"Take a seat" Jason said and pointed to the leather couch. Justin sat down.

"Justin, I know what I did was wrong. It was accident! I need you to forgive. Give me another chance! This can be the last. I love you so much. I promise to take care of you" Jason yelled threw his wall of tears. Justin just stared at him and than slowly smiled.

"okay, but this is your last chance" Justin said. Jason smiled and got up from his leather seat and hugging the small boy. Jason leaned down and waited for Justin to lean up. They slowly started to kiss. Jason quickly licked Justin's lips and asked for entrance which he got.

(Waring Sex. Read at you own risk!!! This was my first actually writing a dirty scene like this! This was so weird to write! I don't know how people can write stories like this all the time!)

"Oh baby" Jason moaned out as Justin sucked Jason's neck. Jason pushed Justin on the couch and got on top of him. He quickly helped Justin out of his shirt and let Justin do his. By this time they where both hard!

"I want you" Justin said shyly from the kiss.

"Are you sure. It's going to hurt" Jason asked with concern. Justin nodded while he pulled down Jason's sweatpants down and palming Jason's hard on. Jason groaned and quickly unbuttoned Justin's pants and within 20 seconds got them down. Both of them in there boxers with hard ons.

"Your so beautiful" Jason said as he started down at Justin. Justin smiled and slipped his hand down Jason's pants and grabbed Jason's boner and slowly moved his hand up and down. Pre cum was leaking down making his boxers wet. Justin slowly pulled down Jason's boxers and licked the tip of Jason's dick. Jason moaned and made his way to Justin's boxers and pulled them down and put his hand on Justin's boner to give him pleasure.

"I want you now" Justin groaned as he closed his eyes. Jason nodded and got the lube from his desk and applied it to his cock. Justin smiled and quickly flipped over.

"This is going to hurt" Jason said and slowly entered Justin. Justin screamed in pain and closed his eyes.

"Do you want me to stop" Jason asked as Justin reopened his eyes.

"No" Justin said as the pain went away and pleasure made it way there. Jason slowly started to move and went out and than right back in. Justin groaned.
(I can't god!!! Skip to the end)

"I'm going to cum" Justin whispered. Jason nodded an released his seed into Justin. Justin groaned and released his.

" I love you so much" Jason whispered as they cuddled up together on the leather couch. Justin smiled tiredly. Justin knew that Jason meant it

(The first sex scene I ever writing. It's so weird. And awkward! Lol. Was it good or bad? I want some response! Hopefully you guys had or are having a awesome Friday! Also I need some ideas. What should happen next?)