Cody

Picture is Cody!

Cody's Pov:

"Cody" my boss yelled. I groaned and got up from my bed. I walked down and saw Alex, Jason and Justin.

"Grab Justin and go play video games"he said. I nodded and gently grabbed his wrist and dragged him into my room.

"This is my room" I said and sat down in the beanbag on the ground. Justin looked all around while hugging his blanket and teddy bear.

"So what do you want to play" I asked him. Justin looked at my games and picked out Call OF Duty Black Ops. I put it in my Xbox one and pressed multiplayer.

"Can I sit on your lap" Justin asked while blushing.

"I guess so" I said and made room on my lap for him.

"Thanks" Justin exclaimed and sat on my lap. Why this felt so weird. Like I would be the one to sit on Evan's lap all the time.

"Okay that's the shooting and that's how you control the guy" I said while pointing to controller. Justin nodded.

"Do you want to play hardcore" I asked him. He nodded. I hit online than hardcore and than team death match.

"It's starting" Justin exclaimed while gigging. It started to count down.
Justin was running around in circles and shooting are teammates.

"I shot him" Justin exclaimed while pointing to the body on the ground.

"Justin that's are teammate we are going to get kicked" I said. Oh too late.

"Sorry" Justin said.

"It's fine" I said.

"Do you want a friendly kiss" Justin asked.

"I guess" I said. I turned my cheek to let him kiss my cheek. Justin slowly brought his lips to my lips and kissed me. What the hell that's not a funking friendly kiss.

"Cody" someone from the door way said. I quickly turned and saw Evan. He glared at Justin and before I could think Justin was thorn off of me and Evan started to hit him.

"Evan no" I yelled. Evan growled and pushed me making me hit the table with the TV on it and making the TV fall and shatter

"What the hell is going on here" Jason yelled. Jason yanked Evan off of Justin and threw him on the bed. Jason picked Justin of the ground and tried to calm him down.

"Justin kissed my fucking boyfriend" Evan yelled

"Oh god" Jason Groaned.

"I was just giving him a friendly kiss like you told me" Justin said with big innocent eyes. And hugged his teddy bear and blanket.

"Well some people don't like friendly kisses" Jason said. Justin nodded.

"How about you go to the TV room and watch cartoons" Jason said. Justin nodded. We all watch Justin leave.

"I'm so sorry, I kissed Justin and than I couldn't break his innocent little heart and I told him it was a friendly kiss"Jason said all In once.

"Wait what, you kissed Justin your gay" Evan exclaimed.

"No. I mean I just don't know right now" Jason said.

"Oh" I said. Jason nodded.

"So do you forgive him" Jason asked. Evan and I nodded. Jason quickly left and than Evan turned to me

"Your mine" he growled and hugged my small frame to him.

"Yes Evan I'm yours" I said making Evan smile.