Poor Justin

Picture is Evan

Justin sat in his new room crying into a pillow. Jason switched him out of his room to this new room. He hates it. He didn't understand why he was in trouble. Or why was Jason so mad at him. On the other side Evan, Cody and Alex where all listening to Justin cry.

"Poor Justin" Cody said and snuggled into Evans side.

"Yeah" Evan commented and gave Cody a kiss. Alex grunted and got up.

"Where are you going" Cody asked as Alex turned to walk upstairs.

"I'm talking sense into my brother" Alex growled. Meanwhile upstairs Jason laid in his bed with his naked girlfriend after some okay sex. He heard a bang.

"Jason come the fuck out" Jason heard his brother Alex yell. Jason sighed and got up and slipped his boxers on. He quietly walked out and saw his brother.

"What" Jason snapped.

"You ungrateful piece of shit" Alex yelled and pushed Jason. Jason flew against a wall and grunted.

"What the hell" Jason grunted.

"You don't deserve him" Alex said and walked back downstairs. Jason just stared at the stairs before going back to his room and went to the bathroom. He knew only two things. One he messed up big time and he is quickly falling in love with Justin. Meanwhile downstairs. Evan, Cody and now Alex stayed by Justin's door.

"Come on Justin let us in" Cody said while pounding on the door. Alex and Evan put both of there ears to the door and heard nothing.

"Justin we will kick down this door" Alex yelled.

"1" Cody yelled
"2"Evan yelled
"3"Alex yelled. All three of them tackled the door and smashed it open. They quickly saw the bathroom door open and Justin inside with a razor in his hand with blood coming down his wrist. Alex than had one thing on his mind. He's so going to kill his baby brother