Lips

Picture is Ben

Jason's Pov:

"Jason the Vapor gang is adding numbers. They are recruiting lots of young teens" Ben said. I groaned. We where all in the meeting room. Justin and where watching cartoons. Cody usually helps but I let him be with Justin.

"Mikey I want you to try to find young teens that are willing to help" I ordered to the smaller boy. Mikey nodded and walked out the doors.

*CRASH*

"What was that" Ralph said his Brooklyn voice ringing out.

"Cody" Evan yelled and ran out the doors. I quickly followed him and found Justin and Cody playfully fighting. Cody and Justin where rolling around on the floor with two bowls of cereal on the ground. I immediately calmed down. Evan clears his voice to announce we where here. They turned their heads and quickly got up.

"Sorry" they said. And blushed. Evan cooed at Cody and brought him into a hug. I wish I could do that, But Justin wouldn't want that.

"Now that that's over clean this mess up" Evan said. I nodded and Evan and I walked back in silence.

"You know you don't have to block your feelings for him" Evan said as he opened the door. That quickly got me thinking.

(2 hours later)

"Ben, get Justin" I asked. Ben nodded and walked out the door. Soon Justin walked threw the doors and saw him carrying his blanket.

"Yes" he asked with a hint of fear and than also hope. I patted my lap

"Come here" I said calmly. Justin slowly walked to my lap and sat down.

"Justin, I'm so sorry. Before I met you I was a horrible person. I only cared about myself. But you brought out the light of me. And I care for you. I really do. Your so sweet, innocent, good person and I love you. And please give me a second chance" I said while looking at Justin's brown beautiful eyes.

"And would give me the chance to be the most amazing boyfriend" I asked. Justin was about to cry at this point and we just sat still for a moment. Justin smile threw his tears.

"What about Selena" Justin asked.

"She understands" I whispered.

"Than yes" he exclaimed and reaches up to kiss me. I smiled and gently placed my lips on his and kissed those beautiful lips.