Cody's little lover

From the weeks that passed they would all hang out.

Frankie:hey Uno you see that, that's where Cody almost DIED!!

Uno:huh what!?

Cody:well I didn't die it's just I was irresponsible with my "protective gear" that it tried to attack anything that came too close to me.

Uno:wow Graham told me you were responsible, guess not.

Cody:hey!

Frankie:it's true you know.

Cody:ha ha really funny, keep going I would love to hear more. He said sarcastically while they kept walking.

Uno:Cody I was kidding hehe.

Frankie:AHHH!!

Cody:oh hey Violet.

A woman jumped from the bushes and walked over to the kids.

Uno:wait you know this woman?

Cody:yep.

The woman had on all black clothes and somewhat of a cape with a hoodie over her head. When she spoke she had a heavy british accent.

Violet:oh my I didn't mean to scare you Frankie.

Frankie:hey how do you know my name?

Violet:oh I know all of you, isn't that right son.

Uno and Frankie watch in shock. Uno knew that the Burns family didn't have a mother and Frankie knew that her mom and Cody's mom died cause of doc morrow.

Violet:oh my that right I have lots of explaining to do don't I?

They all went back to the fire house were everyone was. Everyone there looked at the woman and the bots stood still not wanting to reveal their identity.

Violet:oh my goodness you bots don't have to pretend I know you secret and don't worry it's safe with me. Isn't that right Quickshadow.

Quickshadow raised her viser to the woman and said that right. Everyone looked at her with surprise and the Burns recognized that accent. The woman took off her hood and the Burns family were in shock. It was there mother the kids ran up to her and Charlie just stood there. "Violet is that you"? He said with a trembling voice. The women had a similar hair cut as Danni. But still looked very young. She had special visers that covered her eyes.

Violet:of course it is who else?

Danni:mom wow we thought.

Graham:yeah. But how are you.

Violet:alright settle down I'll tell you the tail of how I survived the accident. When we all up at doc's lab morrow set it a blaze. Everyone got out except me and Ms Green. I saw her there she was badly burned and sadly I held her there as she died im my arms. But right before she died she gave me something that would protect me enough from the fire. A special yo-yo that we've been working on. Thank goodness it worked and I managed to get out.

Bolder:wait hold on. If you got out of the fire then why didn't you come home?

Kade:yeah,mom explain that.

Violet:oh shut it you ungrateful child of mine. I was just getting to that part.

Violet:ah heam I ran as far away as I could and then passed out in the cold forest. When I got back to the lab it was reported that me and Mr Green both died. You kids were there with your father crying as he held little Cody in his arms. I felt horrible but I couldn't come back because you were just kids you wouldn't have understood. So I left Griffin rock and didn't return until Cody's first birthday.