Cody's little lover

Cody: I hope today Frankie can come over it's been so long since I see her.

Cody saw Hotshot with the other bots and they were acting... strange. They were talking about Quickshadow and Blurr.

Whirl:come one guys you know they don't talk to each other, so why would you guys say that. she said in a kinda worried tone.

Hotshot: uhhggg I know that but I just know something is off about them. in a annoyed way with anger in his voice.

Cody:hey bots uhhh what's going on? With confusion on his face.

Medix:oh hey Cody! , those two have been arguing for hours now.In a pissed of manner.

Cody:bout Quickshadow and Blurr.

Medix:yep! Hotshot thinks that they like each other and Whirl is trying to convince him they don't. With a chuckle.

Cody:anyways I have to go! Excitedly.

Before Cody ever got out the door Graham called him over.

Graham: hey Code me and Amy are going to the park.Do you wanna come?He said happily with a smile.

Cody: he thought for a second. Sure. He said. I mean Frankie is probably babysitting again anyways. While rolling his eyes.

Graham:it's nice that you wanna come along. Amy want you to meet someone as well. While putting away homework.

When Graham was done him and Cody started to go to the park. Cody saw Amy and someone holding her had behind her. Cody assumed that's the person they wanted him to meet.

Amy: hey Cody, hey Graham. With a smile on her face.

Cody:Amy is this the person you guys wanted me to meet? While trying to get a good look at the person.

Graham:yes!

Amy pushed the boy gently in front of her and she pointed to Graham he gave him a hug with his hoodie still over his head. The boy still had his hoodie and signed to Cody "hi my name is Uno". Amy was going to translate for Cody but Cody signed back.

Cody: signed"well hi Uno my name is Cody"

Both Amy and Graham were impressed that Cody knew how to sign. Especially how good he was at it.

Graham:wow Cody didn't know you know sign language.

Cody:I taught myself after Frankie said I should. He rolled his eyes.

When Cody looked back at Uno he went back behind Amy. Cody still didn't see his face without the hoodie. He must be very shy then Cody thought to himself.

Amy:sorry bout that Cody he's very shy when meeting new people. While trying to shove Uno in front of her unsuccessful.

Cody was about to say something when he saw Quickshadow. She looked sad about something. She put on a fake smile when she saw them.

Quickshadow:hello guys. With joy but with a hint of sadness.

Uno: sign to her "hello Quickshadow"

Quickshadow got closer to him and signed hello back. With the same fake smile.

Quickshadow:love to say and chat but I have to be on my very way. With her british
accent.