:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

The omelettes have been demolished, "Oh, that was incredible. That was absolutely brilliant. Where did you learn to cook?" Craig asked as he leaned back with a full stomach. "Paris, in the eighteenth century. No, hang on, that's not recent, is it? Seventeenth? No, no, no. Twentieth. Sorry, I'm not used to doing them in the right order. A century to cook, I learned so I could take care of my beautiful woman. It was definitely Paris though, I remember the night time activities clearly." He shot me a wink causing me to blush again, quickly he reached over grabbing me and pulling me into his lap. "Has anyone ever told you that you're a bit weird? Maybe even a little bit of an over sharing one?" Craig asked with a raised eyebrow, I snorted in response. "They never really stop. Ever been to Paris, Craig?" Theta asked the man with a raised eyebrow, "Nah. I can't see the point of Paris. I'm not much of a traveller." Craig shook his head with a frown, "I can tell from your sofa." Theta commented, I immediately smacked his chest with a glare. "My sofa?" Craig asked in confusion as I shook my head, trying to keep Theta from continuing. "You're starting to look like it." I groaned in annoyance at the man I love. "Thanks, mate, that's lovely. No, I like it here. I'd miss it, I'd miss..."

"Those keys."

"What?"

"You're sort of fondling them."

"I'm holding them."

"Right."

"Anyway. These, these are your keys."

"We can stay?"

"Yeah, you're weird and you can cook, plus I don't have to worry about you being random woman over. It's good enough for me. Right. Outdoor, front door, your door." Craig shrugged as Thera and I smiled together in excitement, "Our door. Our place. Our gaff. Ha ha! Yes. Me with a key, well another key." He winks at me causing me to laugh, "And listen, Mark and I, we had an arrangement where if you ever need me out of your hair, just give me a shout, okay?" Craig looked between the two of us, we both cocked our head in confusion. "Why would I want that?" Theta asked, Craig let out a small laugh and blushed a little. "Well you're a married couple, if you want some alone time. You know. Just give me a heads up, so I'm not scarred for life." Our eyes widen together as we both blushed, Theta started to squirm slightly before he cleared his throat. "Oh, I will. I'll shout if that happens. Yes. Something like, I was not expecting this! By the way, that. The rot. I've got the strangest feeling we shouldn't touch it."

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

I stand beside the bed, shaking my head slightly as Theta jumps on top like a child. He laughs as he stops, hold his hands out for me to take. I smiled as I grabbed them, squealing lightly when he pulls me up with him. We bounced together with smiles for a few moments as we waiting for the connection to sync up to the Tardis. Theta suddenly stops with a small frown, "What wrong, beautiful?" He asked gently, his hand coming to cup the side of my face. I let out a small sigh as I looked up at him, "Something is coming, my love. And I don't think you'll like me much when it gets here." He just shook his head, giving my forehead a kiss. "I will always love you no matter what, you are everything to me. When we Binded, we both took an oath to one another. You have loved me in my darkest and my brightest. I will do the same, that's a promise Nora. No matter the cost, I'm on your side through thick and thin." I let out a sob as he pulled me into a tight hug, he held me for a few minutes before pulling away.

My heart soared like it always does as he pulled me into a deep kiss, this man would be the death of me. Before things could get heated, the device beeped causing Theta to pull away with a small groan. I laughed gently as I pushed him, he stumbled off the bed and grabbed the ear piece as I plopped down on the bed with a bounce. "Earth to Fay, Earth to Pond. Come in, Fay." Theta spoke as he winked at me, "Doctor!" Massive feedback through the earpiece as Amy shouted, Theta flinched with a glare at the wall. Not like he could glare at her. "Sorry." I could hear her speak over earpiece. "Could you not wreck my new earpiece, Pond?" Theta snips in annoyance as we both listened to Fay laugh in the background. "How's the Tardis coping?" Theta asked, there was a quick pause. "See for yourself."