Smith's and Jones

{"You do realize I could have been your distraction, right?"}

It's been two months, I'm now three months and two weeks pregnant. After a few tests, Theta was able to find out when our little one was produced. It was the trip where we lost Mickey, the other world. He had gotten sad again after finding out, thinking about the loss of our friends but eventually he perked up again. I knew this was hard on him, he had such a kind and gentle heart so no matter if someone was evil he still cared.

We had gone on a few trips since then but not very many seeming as Theta was being over protective.

I smiled gently watching him hum to his music as he painted the room, it was a beautiful dark blue starry night. Theta had decided he wanted to do something productive to move on, making a decision to decorate the baby room. Suddenly the Tardis shook causing us both to grip the wall, he turned to me with wide eyes as I shrugged back. It seemed like the Tardis wanted to go somewhere.

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

The Doctor walks up to Martha, "Like so." He takes off his tie, "See?" And walks away again. Martha arrives at the Royal Hope Hospital, and a man in full motorcycle gear barges past her. "Oi! Watch, it mate." The figure turns to stare at Martha, then walks on. Inside, at her locker, Martha puts on a white coat, then gets an electric shock from the door.

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

We ended up in a hospital, a warning from the Tardis to be here. She wouldn't explain why but she needed us to be here.

Stoker leads his students from the Breast Screening Unit to the Orthopedic Dept, past the lifts. Two figures in full motorcycle leathers get out. In reality, they would never have been allowed in the hospital without taking off their helmets. Stoker pushes back the curtain around a bed, "Now then, Mister Smith, a very good morning to you. How are you today?" He raised an eyebrow, "Oh, not so bad. Still a bit, you know, blah." I chuckled as he looked up at me with a smile. He seemed in better spirits today making me happy as well.

"John Smith, admitted yesterday with severe abdominal pains.  His wife has been here with him. Jones, why don't you see what you can find? Amaze me." The older man turned to the young dark skinned women who smiled stiffly, moving around the bed to get to Theta. "That wasn't very clever, running around outside, was it?" She asked leaning down to listen to his hearts. I turned to look at him, "Did you leave while I was in the bathroom? I told you to stay put." He frowned an shook his head at me before looking up at her, "Sorry?" He asked confused.

"On Chancellor Street this morning? You came up to me and took your tie off." I cleared my throat and raised an eyebrow, his eyes widened as he looked at me before looking back to her. "Really? What did I do that for?" He asked her causing her to smile back. "I don't know, you just did." She shrugged, "Not me. I was here, in bed. Ask the nurses. Ask my Kate." He winked at me causing me to smile gently an run a hand through his hair. "Well, that's weird, cause it looked like you. Have you got a brother?"