Bad Wolf

{"Never had to do a forced one before

{"Never had to do a forced one before."}

100 years later than The Long Game, Theta and I awake in a small room that's spinning. "What is it? What's happening?" Theta falls out of a small spinning cupboard with me behind, although I managed to stay up right. "Oh, my God! I don't believe it! Why'd they put you in there? They never said you were coming." A blonde girl gasped in shock, what was happening? Where were we? I can't remember. "What happened? I was." Theta paused staring at me, "Careful now. Oh! Oh, mind yourself! Oh, that's the transmat. It scrambles your head. I was sick for days. All right? So, what's your names then, sweetheart's?"

Theta is very unsteady, "The Doctor, I think. This is Kate. I was, er. I don't know, what happened? How-" The blonde interrupted him, "You got chosen." She smiled brightly, "Chosen for what?" I asked with a frown as I looked around the house. "You're a housemate. You're in the house. Isn't that brilliant?!" Over by a pink screen with a stylised eye on it, a young man in a t-shirt is not amused. "That's not fair. We've got eviction in five minutes! I've been here for all nine weeks, I've followed the rules, I haven't had a single warning, and then he comes swanning in."

The dark-skinned young lady in the pink shirt joins in. "If they keep changing the rules, I'm going to protest, I am. You watch me, I'm going to paint the walls."

"Would the Doctor and Kate please come to the Diary Room?" Theta goes through a door with the stylised eye on it and sits in a comfy chair before placing me in his lap. "You are live on channel forty four thousand. Please do not swear." Theta's jaw drop in irritation and shock as I glared at the screen.

"You have got to be kidding."

╲╱❀╲╱╲╱❀╲╱╲╱❀╲╱

"I'm gonna spend the night with my mom before we go." Both Theta and I nodded at her as she smiled brightly. But as she left to her room, she turned to us "Kate? Can I talk to you?" I nodded with a confused look and followed after her. Standing against the wall I watched as she packed an over night bag and dirty laundry for her mom. "I asked when you first came on board if you and The Doctor were dating? You said no" I nodded at her as she turned with a frown. "Did you lie to me? Because if you did, that's low. I'm here now and I know he has feelings for me." I scoffed as she crossed her arms and glared at me. "The Doctor and I are bestfriends, both the same race, both living the same length. Even if we were dating, what makes you think that you would come first? You are human, you don't know anything about him except for this regenerations personality. So don't stand their and tell me that you would win Rose Tyler because you wouldn't even begin to compare against me."

With that I walked out with her glare on my back, finally she showed her true colors and everything was back to normal.

╲╱❀╲╱╲╱❀╲╱╲╱❀╲╱

Theta is checking his surroundings with the sonic screwdriver, while I watched. "I can't open it." He frowned causing the blonde to nod, "It's got a deadlock seal, ever since Big Brother five hundred and four when they all walked out. You must remember that." She frowned at us. "What about this?"
An alcove with a picture in it. "Oh, that's exoglass. You'd need a nuclear bomb to get through." I laughed at her statement as Theta smirked, "Don't tempt me."