I moved to stand next to him, "Do you want me to go back?" I asked him as he turned to face me. He sighed and shook his head, "No. I need you here, he'll be fine." I smiled at his words before nodding in agreement. Fay watched us with a smile, as we turned to her; both of us grabbing her hands and swinging her as we walked forward. We managed to catch up with Amy quickly; walking through a tunnel. "What about now? Can you feel it now?" He had moved forwards to walk next to Amy as Fay and I walked behind them. "Honestly, I've got no idea what you're on about." He comes to a stop with a deep frown. "The ground doesn't feel like it should." Fay speaks up as we start walking once again. "It's ten years in the future. Maybe how this ground feels is how it always feels." Amy suggested with a small laugh, "Good thought, but no, it doesn't. Hear that, drill in start-up mode. Afterwaves of a recent seismological shift and blue grass." Of which the Doctor has a few leaves. He tries eating one, I roll my eyes in exasperation as Fay laughs.

Amy starts laughing as well, "Oh, please. Have you always been this disgusting?" She asks with a raised eyebrow as she leans away from him. "No, that's recent." He moves forward, Amy turns to me with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah, it's not recent. He's always been that way." I stated causing her to laugh as we moved to catch up. "Thanks, dear! What's in.." He cocks his head around the corner, "Here? Hello." Inside the room was a woman. "Who are you? What're you doing here? And what're you wearing?" She snipped looking at us in utter confusion. "I dressed for Rio." Amy groans out, Theta smacks her arm before pulling out his psychic paper. "Ministry of Drills, Earth and Science." He flashes of for a split second before putting it away. "New Ministry, quite big, just merged. It's lot of responsibility on our shoulders. Don't like to talk about it. What are you doing?" Theta asked as he moved to look at the scans on her computer. "None of your business. Why do you have a kid with you?" She snarls in annoyance, I shoot her a glare. "It's bring your kid to work day." I snip out, mostly in sarcasm.

"Where are you getting these readings from?"

"Under the soil."

"The drill's up and running again. What's going on? Who are these people?"

"Amy, Fay, Kate, and the Doctor. We're not staying, are we, Doctor?"

"Why's there a big patch of earth in the middle of your floor?"

"We don't know. It just appeared overnight." The woman responded with a frown, "Good. Right. You all need to get out of here very fast." Theta demands with a frown as he messes with the dirt. Running his fingers through it, he gets up moving towards the computer again. "Why?" The woman asked as Amy frowns looking towards me, I move towards the hole in the ground with her. "What's your name?" Theta asks, "Nasreen Chaudhry." I look up with a frown. "Look at the screens, Nasreen. Look at your readings. It's moving." I tell her as the man moves around us to stand by Theta. "Hey, that's specialised equipment. Get away from it." He snaps at Theta who ignores him, Amy looks at me from across the small hole. "What is?" The hole starts to steam causing me to raise an eyebrow. "Doctor, this steam, is that a good thing?" Amy asked as she looked between us, I shook my head. Fay standing next to me, looking at the hole too in confusion. "Shouldn't think so. It's shifting when it shouldn't be shifting."

"What shouldn't?" There is a loud rumble, "The ground, the soil, the earth, moving. But how? Why?" I speak up as I stand, moving off to the side with Fay to look at all the equipment they were using. Something was wrong, "Earthquake?" Amy asked; the ground starts to vibrate even more. "What's going on?" The man shouts as the room vibrates more, "Doubt it, because it's only happening under this room."Two more holes appear in the floor, then three more and everyone jumps to the edge of the room. "It knows we're here. It's attacking. The ground's attacking us." Theta shouts out, Nasreen shakes her head and points. "No, no that's not possible." She insisted, "Under the circumstances, I'd suggest, run!" We do. More holes appear and the man's foot does down one of them. "Tony!"