Chapter 44: surprise?

Start from the beginning

All she could think in that moment were question and sadness, for once she wanted to do something reckless when a massage of lucy appeared but the though of being Camila's wife was is still valid than anything else to here. She wish that she could just do anything to forget about her but her heart is like stuck in a place and doesn't want to move.

As she felt like suffocating she got up from the bed and left, however she couldn't run way with motorcycle like the previous time as they both were in recovery, so she decided run as fast as she can.

She didn't had a stop nor any idea, she was completely empty, emotionally and rationally at this point.

Meanwhile Camila felt pretty shitty but she was stuck and didn't know how to scape from that situation, however she kept checking the time so she can leave as fast as she can.

It wasn't a special day for her but it was for the people who cares for her, she didn't wanted to be with only Shawn like the previous years. She wanted to be also with her family, friends and Lauren.

When she was talking to Lauren she could hear the disappointment in the voice, and that's only after telling her she was with her friends, she can't imagine what Lauren will feel if she found out it was only with Shawn.

"lol look the paparazzi, they really think I can't see them" said Shawn laughing, while Camila realised like always she ducked up.

"shit, I need to go "at this point she was tired and couldn't resist anymore, as she knew the pictures of them together will reach Lauren somehow

'how could I be so stupid' she cursed herself mentally for her stupidity

"but why? we didn't even cut the cake?"

"I know but it's urgent, I'll tell you all about it later"

When she reached home, it was all decorated but none of her family was visible, she went to look but no one was in their room, only in kitchen she found the maid who explained Camila that everyone left after they saw Lauren running.

She knew after this everyone was disappointed on her but the truth, she is disappointed on herself.

She gave Lauren a promise which she intended to maintain but the timing is always off between them. She really wanted to do something or apologize however she had no idea where everyone is.

She suddenly got an idea to locate Lauren's iPhone trough her iPad so she can know the exact locations, she ran directly to their room to be left dumbfounded, the whole room was mesmerizing just by few simple decorations.

Yes, their family threw a lot of parties so seeing beautiful decoration for Camila is normal, however none of her previous love interest give that much thought to make her happy, everyone just used to take her to fancy restaurants and spend time with her and that's it.

"What did I ever do to deserve her, please Lauren forgive me I'll make it up to you" sitting down to calm her emotions she slowly whispered to the picture frame from of Lauren, as it was actually Lauren and let of her tears, she has no one to whom she can explain what is happening.

She knows what she feels for Lauren is not platonic anymore but at the same she can't stop thinking of Shawn and the situation he is going through. She knew from the first time she felt something for Lauren that whatever it was, it couldn't be friendship, but she keeps fooling herself by giving different names to it, but now? What excuse she have?

She wished she could go to her best friend and tell what's happening, but she can't even do that because they all will hate her if even dared to say that she has feeling for Lauren.

It's hard for Lauren to go through all of this still there is another side of history. Camila is not happy either.

Have you ever wondered why is so hard for religious people to leave their religion despite knowing some facts might be incorrect? Because they grow up thinking like that, it's the same for Camila.

After an emotional turmoil she got used to feel her life revolve around shawn and despite feeling something big for Lauren she is not able leave everything behind.

"Found you lo, please understand me like you always do" said Camila holding the ipad In her hand looking at Laurens location.

Little did she know she will not find what she expected. When she reached the location which was showing, she was confused as it was a random restaurant but either way decided to continuo. Entered the restaurant she saw Lauren holding a kitten and slowly caressing her back while sofi was playing with it, meanwhile her parents talking to lucy who was seated next Lauren holding her hands with her.

"Not even past 12 and you guys already decided to replace me, am I that bad" clapping her hand said Camila sarcastically smirking grabbing everyone's attention. Useless to say she might have done everything wrong today, but this particular scenario really broke her heart a little, which she tried hide with a smile but everyone except Lucy could see the pain.

a/n

thanks dailyalison13 for proofreading my PS. I updated this fast only for you.