A wonderful meeting

Ah!! My last class is finally finish!! After 2 hours of boring speech and my hand writing during the whole thing. I'm tired but I have to go do my works.

So I head to the library.

As I walked toward the library with my head down on the stack of paper in my hand, I ask myself
'how the f*ck am I still alive?
Oh right... I'm not...'

And suddenly, I felt something bump into me and when I looked at the one who did this, I saw a girl with glasses and a messy bun on the ground that had fallen due to the shock.

"Look around next time" I said with a harsh tone
"Ah- I-I'm sorry" she said with a melodic voice
She was cute, it would be lying to say the contrary...

"Ah um- I.."
"Yea what!? Continue your sentence " it look like a scene from a y/n story which made me cringe so hard...
"Sorry but... my-my book are at your foot"
"Ah-ha uh.. ok" I picked up her book and give it back to her
"T-thank" she rushed to picked her other things
"Look around when you walk next time" I start to walk away
"You could have been hurt"I whispered in a low tone to be sure that she didn't heard me

I was finally in the library and I start my works.

... 2 h after

Ahh- I finally finished my works for now, I will continue later.
As I walk toward a vending machine, I see a group of people that I know very well.
My ex with her new boyfriend and one of the prince, with other persons

I instinctively hide from them by turning in a different way and I bump into someone
"Come on!" It was the second time this day!
But this time, strangely I was the one who fell
Habitually, because of my build I'm the one standing and the other is the one falling
So why? Why am I the one on the floor and the other still standing?
I raise my head to see the man standing right in front of me
I know him... it's one of the 'prince'
If I remember him well his name is Julian

 it's one of the 'prince' If I remember him well his name is Julian

Account:

He is one of the 'prince' that have a girlfriendMore precisely

More precisely... my 'ex' that used me to be his girlfriend...

He looked at me from above with disgust.
Of course his girlfriend made sure to talk bad about me so I'm the bad one in the story now
It's not like my reputation help me anyway

"Ha- look like I found something interesting here, why where you running like this? You're afraid ?" He had a sadistic tone in his voice mix with a little bit of disgust like he's talking to an ant.
Right when I saw his face I knew what I was supposed to do...
I approach his face and take his chin with my left hand
"Well, well look at that! What a beauty we have here. And hot too." My seductive method to kill all unwanted trashed!
I started whispering in his hear
"Look like you don't want your girlfriend anymore, that's why you approached me ~" I was embarrassed just saying that but I had to endure it!
He pushed me from himself "Don't talk to me and my poor girlfriend that you harassed, you should be ashamed to be such a sl*t, pervert" and he left
Told you! It always works!
My method is perfect!
But calling me a sl*t! ...I just want to kick his ball right now.
It's your girlfriend that is the sl*t, she literally threatened me, used me for having more power in the school to finally cheat on me with you.
Tch- I really want to give them a punch right now!

I was still on the floor and I didn't want to get up.
This was my everyday in this

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder so ,surprised, I turned around.

It was the cute girl I jostled. She gave me her hand and I accepted it.
"Thank you" I had a pitiful expression right now because I wasn't able to pretend to be someone else and I didn't wanted to.
"Oh it's ok, you helped me picked my things the last time" she has a really pretty smile
"Yea but it's my fault you dropped your thing too"
"Maybe but, you didn't just passed by like nothing happen like other people often do"
I made a surprise expression 'di-did she really accepts my shity personality just because I picked her things and didn't just ignore her?'
"Pfft- haha" I don't know why I started to laugh but seeing a person as innocent as her was still existing made me happy
She looked like she saw an angel, she blushed bright red and her eyes couldn't stopped fixing the beautiful view in front of her
"You're cute, I didn't know someone was able to accept my shity personality just because I picked you things, haha-"
'c-cute!?' She thought to herself 'I heard it many time but that's the first time it sound so much like a compliment and not only a reflect of jealousy or seduction, it was genially a compliment'

'He may looks like one of the most cold and hateful person on earth but right now all I can think of him is as 'beautiful and... cute really really cute...''
"Thanks for the compliment, you're really cute too" she made a cute smile before leaving

'Cute? I had been called pretty, beautiful and hot countless time but cute? I was just as a child the last time I heard it'
The only thought I had in my head was 'She looks like a little kid' and 'It would be cool to be her friend'

I was just standing here with a shy smile about how cool it would be to have a friend like her, like a complet kid...

But they was something I didn't know
They was someone who has been recording this whole thing ...