The Rainbow 🌈

You shine the brightest when you choose your rainbow and not what the society feels like you should choose.
The biggest boon and the bane of human world is that we are social animals. We often choose a path or mould our personality to fit the standards of the society. The same society that will sooner or later reject us for being according to the society as we are too plain.
We don't stand apart neither our personality shines which will make people like us and help us in fitting in perfectly in the society.
Imagine being one of the precious yellow stone pathway of the famous park which is famous for it's unique pathways.
With time you will lose your shine cos there are too many like you.
Now, tweak the situation and imagine being one light yellow or dark green stone in the pathway consisting of yellow pathways. Initially you might feel like the oddball but eventually you will become the star of the that pathway holding different meanings for everyone.
So why willingly accept the rainbow that society has prepared for us and struggle later.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You can take risk, be courageous and be yourself.

CHOOSE YOUR RAINBOW.