𝗌𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗇 𝗄𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗈𝖽𝖺

𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱~𝗻𝗼
𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘀-𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝘆
𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲-𝘆/𝗻
𝗬/𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗲-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗧𝗼𝘄𝗻-𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗱𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲
𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀-𝘀𝗶𝘅 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hopped off the school bus and walked over to the entrance of shadyside High, I fixed my bag on my shoulder and walked through the doors. I walked straight down the hall to my locker to get some books, as I opened the locker a note fell onto the floor, I picked it up and it read - -

Meat me in the bathrom~anominus:)

I sighed to myself knowing exactly who it was by the spelling and handwriting. "jesus Simon" I whispered to myself. I closed my locker and walked towards the bathrooms. I walked into the bathrooms to see Simon sitting on the counter where the sinks are. "I fucking knew it was you" I said closing the bathroom door behind me,"h- how did u know it was me? I thought I would be able to trick you" he said, "nope, can't trick me with that spelling Simon. Anyways why'd you want me here?" I asked. "well..i thought we could have some fun before math class, we have 32 minutes, less if we keep talking" he said checking his watch. "fun?" I say not knowing what he meant. "oh you know... Fun" he siad hopping off the counter and slowly approaching me, he kissed me on the lips passionately. I slid my bag onto the floor, I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss, he broke the kiss so we both could catch our breath. He moved my hair from my neck and started kissing and sucking on my neck leaving marks. "mm, si- we can't someone will walk in" I whisper. "don't worry I told them this bathroom wasn't working, you didn't see the sign?" he asked, I shook my head no, he nodded and kissed me again. His tongue fighting for an entrance to my mouth, finally he slid his tongue into my mouth, his tongue exploring my mouth as I lightly moaned. He started tugging on the end of my shirt. We broke the kiss and I lifted my arms up, he then lifted my t-shirt over my head and throwing it somewhere on the floor. I put his hands on my ass and squeezed it. "hey!" I say, he laughed and put his hands on the back of my thighs, "jump" he whispered. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist, he set me on top of the counter and took off his shirt. "fuck your hot" he said, he dived in for another kiss, his hands roamed around my back to the clop of my bra, he unclipped the bra and slid it off my chest and threw it somewhere with my and his shirt. He massaged one breast while putting the other one in his mouth. "fuck Simon" I moaned. He then started kissing down my stomach and stopped at the belt holding up my shorts. He looked up at me and I knodded. He took off my belt and shorts leaving me in just my underwear. He pulled my underwear to the side and without warning shoved three fingers inside me. He thrusted in and out of me numerous times as my moans got louder. "Simon I'm gonna come" I say, "come for me" he says, finally I release onto his hand and let out a soft moan. He took his three fingers and put them in his mouth and licked my come and swallowed. "I love you" he said, he's never said that before ever in the our relationship, "I love you too" I say, i pull him in for a deep kiss. I then start getting changed and ready for class. "now I know what you meant by fun" I say, "yeah, we should have more fun times" he says, I shake my head yes and walk out of the bathroom hand in hand with Simon. "come on we'll be late for the test"he said dragging me along the halls to our math class.