𝗌𝖺𝗆 𝖿𝗋𝖺𝗌𝖾𝗋

𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱-𝗻𝗼
𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘀-𝘀𝗵𝗲/𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲-𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻/𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲
𝗮𝗴𝗲-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀-𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗲
𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi ms O'Donovan, is maddie ready?" Sam spoke to my mom, "yes hold on" "mads Sam is here for you" she shouted up the stairs, I quickly put on my shoes and grabbed my bag and made my way downstairs. "Sam you look beautiful in that dress, suits you" my mom says to Sam. "mom, don't." I say, "sorry, anyways have fun don't do anything stupid, not that you would" my mom said, "yeah okay bye mom!" I say as I close the door on her.

"she seems nice" Sam said. "yeah she finally signed the devorce papers with my dad and she said she feels free" i say mocking my mom's voice. I walk over to my car and open the passenger door, "m'lady" I say gesturing for sam to get into the car, "why thank you" she replys. I got into the drivers seat next to Sam. "ready?" I ask. "yep" she says with a smile, I turn on some music and start driving to the park for me and Sam's date. "your dress is beautiful" I say to Sam, "thanks" she blushes. God she's so beautiful, I'm so glad I confessed my feelings to her other wise things wouldn't be this way.
We finally arrived to the park where we were having our picnic. I got out of the car and opened the door for sam, I walked over to the boot and grabbed a blanket and our food basket. We walked over to a tree and layed down the blanket and sat down.
"the park is so quiet today" Sam said, "yeah, thank god there's usually kids crying after the fell off their peppa pig scooter" I say making Sam chuckle. I opened the picnic basket and pulled out some pink fresh roses and handed them to Sam. "here you go" I say, "aw babe they're beautiful!" she says, "not as beautiful as you" I say, "I love you, thank you" she says. I pull her in for a pastionate kiss, she quickly kissed back. "now let's get started with this date shall we?" Sam says, I nod and we start enjoying our 1 year anniversary.