𝗄𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗆𝗂𝖽𝗍

𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱-𝗻𝗼
𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘀-
𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲-𝘆/𝗻
𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲-𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗱𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲
𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗱

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TW:MENTIONS OF ABUSE AND DRUGS

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU'D JUST FINALLY REALISE THAT IM A NORMAL TEENAGER LIKE EVERYONE ELSE THEN YOU'D UNDERSTAND" I shouted at my mom. "do not shout at me y/n, that is no way to treat your mother" my mother replied, she started giving out to me and called me lazy for not doing my chores even though I do them, she's just looking for trouble she always does. She's an alcoholic. "oh please, you always treat me like this so why can't I treat you like this? I've taken care of Jeremy and Kelly since I was 9 because you weren't there! Because you were out fucking other guys and getting drunk and selling and buying drugs" I shouted. "I've always been here!" she shouted, "oh yeah, I bet you have. Oh and don't forget when you gave birth to Kelly and Jer you were desperate for drink, so the minute you came home from the hospital you got money and ran out the door with the kids while I was in school and took them to the pub with you and got drunk to the point where when you were leaving you fucking forgot your newborn twins! " I shouted,"dad had to bail you out of jail when he was dying mom. He did everything for me, you and the kids. You used him for money,you treated him like shit and you didn't care he died because all his money went to you!" I shouted, my voice was louder this time and my eyes were filing with tears."he deserved to die, he was a terrible husband and a terrible father" she said. "mom!" I said, "you know what fuck you" I said, I turned around on my heels and started heading for the door before she grabbed me by my shoulder and spun me around and smacked me across the face. Tears started falling down my cheeks, I got out of her grip and held my cheek as I walked out the door. I saw Kate my best friend sitting across the road in her house on her bench in the garden. I ran across the road over to her and sat down. "hey, jesus are you OK? What happened!" she asked, "me and mom had a fight, she smacked me across the face" I said, Kate held my face in her two hands and wiped my smudged mascara that was running down my cheeks. "everything will be okay, you can stay here for a few nights if you'd like?" she offered, "no I can't do that to you" I said, "no, it's okay trust me my family loves you" she said, "thank you" I said. She pulled me in for a hug and rocked me back and forward, "your mom's a bitch" she said laughing and making me laugh too. "yeah" I agreed.