The usual choas resided over the airport corridors, the announcements of flights and arrival of private jets were being a life to her.
It felt like ages since she was out of the mansion, let alone the dates which they had on the gazebo rooftop followed by a dance, wine and cuddling.

Once in a while taehyung's hand caressing her waist to assured her with his most appealing yet adorable smile

" welcome sweetheart, Let's have a lovable weekend. " He reckoned, smiling sheepishly.
Aera just nodded like a lost puppy and stood with her fingers fidgeting once in a while.

" Hi there! ", A deep voice echoed through the busy hall while they stood at a queit corner.
Their eyes followed the figure stood leaning on the poles waving his hand trying to high with his toes and aera aldready figured him out- jimin.

(#)

Days passed as they spend their holiday together with joy. Morning breakfast from Mr.perfect and a quick walk along the seashore and fun..fun and lots of fun.

Finally the great architecture's another masterpiece, Aera's sand palace and a run towards their room and after that she would doze to sleep with his bedtime stories as if she is a kid and then he would slid under the sheets and scoot further without waking her up.

One thing that never came to his conscience was why his girl would flinch everytime he tries to cuddle her all the way securing her in his embrace but nonetheless he would just get to the other side and sleep, afraid to wake her up.

On their way back to home, the previous night after their adventures all along, came back the couple. Their hands interwined together, she handed the key to his hand from her bag and without breaking their hands he took the door and stepped in.

She wriggled her hands out to remove her coat but his hand tightened, she stared at him with eyes apart asking him to leave her. Just the movement he scrunched to her level, dangerously moving close, she moved back...

" I don't want to leave you ", he cooed breaking into laughter as he processed her pale face.

" uff ".

_________

" Taehyung-ah, what is our story today? " , Aera beamed with glee.

Taehyung giggled at her as he circled his hand over her shoulder and scooted her closer to him.

" It's a legend that i love the most? ", he claimed as he took the book beside him on the table near the bed and placed it on his lap.

" BLUEBEARD? "

" Yes, love. Want me to narrate it. " Aera quickly nodded her head filled with excitement she eyed the book.

His fingers ever-so-longingly moved along blue-inked book and turned the pages,

" Once upon a time ", He began, words rolling smoothly from his lips.

He continued, " a count with a bluebeard lived alone in a huge castle. "

" Hmm ", she hummed back resting her head on his shoulder as he interwined his hand and placed a kiss on her head.

" He was very wealthy, but everyone avoided him out of fear because of his bluebeard."

"

Fear? But why so? " she look at him expecting an answer.

" Just like you would fear bad guys ", he giggled at her.

" oh "

" But one day a beautiful woman came to castle and said that she wanted to be his bride. The bluebeard brimmed with joy and brought many things for his bride and gave to her as a gift.

But, there was an exception. The room in the basement. He warned her to never go into that room. But his curious wife, secretely opened the room door without telling her husband. "

" huh! She did. She opened the door. "

" Yes, she did it love. She opened it. How bad of her. But do you know what is in that room? " He snickered as a sly smile poked on his face.

Aera shooked her head as ' no ' and looked at him for an answer. " Corpses of women. "

" WHAT? " She gasped in horror, she stiffened herself on the bad and sat opposite to him, " Corpses of women? Is he a murderer or psycho ".

" yes, corpses of women, all piled up. They are his wives."

Unknowingly a chuckle left taehyung's mouth as his smile became wider as he glanced at her.

" yah! Are you a five year old kid or what? You look like dead chicken all pale. Don't be scared okay it's just a fairytale."

With that he closed the book and placed it on the cabinet beside the bed and adjusted himself to sleep.

All this while Aera stared at him with a questioning gesture. Once he faced her he raised his eyebrow insisting to ask whatever she was thinking.

" Continue the story "

" well the story is over. ", he snapped back as her eyebrows crunched down.

" How come it's the end and what about the reason... Well i mean why did he kill them. ", She questioned with curiosity.

" I don't know neither the author himself cuz this is the end of the tale ? ", he snapped back.

" Geez... How can i sleep now with this curiosity filled up in my peanut head. By the way what do think about it... Why did he kill them? ", she questioned him eyes stuck with his dark orbs.

" well to me i personally like bluebeard because he is somewhat broken on the side and wish to have loyal people who would stay with him and here he was disturbed when his wife disobeying his orders she with curiosity opened the basement and the bluebeard killed them and the end. That's it."

" well would you hurt me if I'm not loyal to you? ", she asked with a hint of jolly sort.

" I guess I Will "

(•)

Ahem!

I know i should apologise to death...

Well I've been of cuz i went back to my school.
Btw it's residential... So yeah I've to put it out.

By the way I'm sorry again...

Bye take care

With love 💜
👑
Signed Crown

26th May 2022