Panic Attack [31]

Mulai dari awal

She's back in her homeland, where the air smelt familiar, and every face she saw made her heart burn in some kind of way like it was anticipating.

But, staying in this new place— it would help her to take her mind away from things that happened back at her family home.

She's happy now, and she's famous. There's nothing else that she had to worry about. It was time to let Lisa go, and to move on.

There's better things to focus on now.

Is it true?

She decided she'll rest back in the dorm today. She wouldn't need to be back in the building—

Just then her phone rang.

It was a text from Yun Hyung.

are you safely back in korea?

Rosé smiled before replying. yes i am.

Yun Hyung typed.

that's great! i'll see you soon :)

Rosé felt funny. After working for so long, having nothing to do felt very odd.

Maybe she'd just pop by the building and see if Jun-Hoe was there too. They could catch lunch together and get to know each other better. Their encounter was pretty short anyway.

She sat up and looked at her plain room. It wasn't to her liking, so she decided to put up some things.

Besides, all her important possessions are with her now.

She placed the photo frames of her pictures on her bed side table— pictures of her and her family, her and hank, and of course. That picture of Lisa and her together.

She looked at the photo frame sadly, her eyes scanning Lisa's happy face for the nth time in the world

She looked at the photo frame sadly, her eyes scanning Lisa's happy face for the nth time in the world. Their smiles looked beautiful in this picture, and looking at this— it made her feel... nice.

Her smile in the picture was genuine, and they had the best time in the park together, with Lisa taking pictures of her.

She wishes that there was more of this.

She couldn't hold herself back. The photo album on her phone of Lisa and her was still in her phone, and each time she missed Lisa, she'd look at it.

She turned on her phone and hesitantly clicked on the photo album titled 'lisa <3'.

She clicked on a picture of Lisa and smiled sadly.