She Loves My Cats [12]

Another week has passed. The two were growing even closer if it was any possible. Lisa's feelings were developing even faster, and she just etched the kiss at the back of her head. She didn't want to scare Chaeyoung away or make Chaeyoung upset.

Jisoo and Jennie also seemed to patch up a little, getting back on track.

The final day of the week finally ended, and Lisa let out a relieved sigh by her table as they thanked the teacher.

Chaeyoung turned to Lisa, having something in mind, "Yah Lisa. Do you have any plans after this?"

"No, why?"

Jisoo wriggled her eyebrows at Lisa and Lisa just rolled her eyes at the older girl.

Rosé bit down on her lip to keep herself from smiling at the thought of it in her head, "I want to see you dance."

That simple sentence was enough to make Lisa's head swim. There was one thing that Lisa loved more than anything. And that, was indeed someone's interest to watch Lisa dance, alone.

She knew it was her talent, her specialty but don't get her wrong, she hated showing off.However, hearing someone say that they want to watch you dance... That alone can drive Lisa nuts.

I mean, we're talking about Park Chaeyoung here, she had no problem driving Lisa crazy.

"What kind of dance?" Jennie asked suggestively.

Jisoo laughed, "Yeah Lisa, what kind of dance?"

The youngest among the four turned pink, "No! I don't do that kind of dance..."

Rosé smiled lovingly at the flustered Thai. She's the kind who keeps her feelings to herself, especially about such a... ticklish topic. Once you say something about liking someone, you can never take it back.

"So... can I?" Chaeyoung questioned with soft eyes. Lisa felt so hot when Chaeyoung looks at her like that— like Lisa was all that she could ever see.

The Thai never says no to Chaeyoung. So there they were, both of them in the dance studio near Lisa's house in their school uniforms.

Chaeyoung settled down on the floor by the sound system, crossing her legs in a skirt. A little unconventional if you ask me.

Well, it was unconventional for Lisa too. She clicked her tongue looking at the older girl before pulling out her school jacket and walking over to the older girl.

"Yah Park Chaeyoung, this is so revealing," Lisa chided, placing her jacket over Chaeyoung's thighs to cover her up.

Chaeyoung's heart warmed at the action. Nobody has ever cared for her like that, and this made her feel so special.
(you make me feel special ok sorry)

Lisa plopped down in front of Chaeyoung, pouting at the older girl.

The Aussie blinked at Lisa before her lips curved up into a smile, "Why're you pouting Lalisa?"

This made Lisa smile unconsciously too. Chaeyoung's smile is so contagious.

"Must I really dance with you here?" Lisa asked before pouting again.

Chaeyoung laughed, "Yes. I'm just watching you, don't worry. You can pretend I don't exist! I'm just a ghost. Boo!"

Lisa laughed too, covering her face with her hands because she was embarrassed. When she danced, she really goes all out, and some moves might not be appropriate to perform when her crush was in here.

"Fine... What do you want me to dance to?"

Rosé hummed, "I'll control the music. You, just dance."