⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙

Start from the beginning

Scaring that the person can cross his limits she puches him hardly in his stomach..due to which her falls on the ground..

Kabir - Ahhhhhhhh!! Ouchh.. he screams..

He falls ground facing back to her while she warns him..

Riddhima - don't u dare to come closer to me .. I will kill you ......u know who I am.. don't mess with me. . .
I'M MRS...

Kabir - MRS VANSH RAI SINGHANIYA.... I know.. but I dare to backstab him also ( he laughs ) ...like you did with your so called husband..And haaa..also with your ex - boyfriend.. RIGHT!!!! Backstabbing two person's....on the name of love ..

Kabir turns his face towards her..while riddhima was shocked to see him..

Riddhima - Kabir... tum yaha.....why are we here..and Why I'm tied like this..and what do you mean by Ur words...???

Riddhima was shocked to see his new face .. which she didn't see once Also..why was he talking like that ..??

Kabir - offf..hooo.. Riddhima.. tumhara pati nahi hai kya hua tumharee saath ......mai huu na tumharee liye..
kitna bolti ho tum...gheri saas lo .. aur relax hojaoo .... Kitni thandi hawa aarhi hai..

Riddhima sees here and there and understands that they were in jungle....
She gets scared seeing nobody around her.

Riddhima - Ka...Kabir hum kaha hai ..?? kaha leke aaye ho mujhe tum plz bataoo ....

Kabir - ohhh ho Riddhima jungle se daro maat ...balki tumhein tumhare pati se darana chahiye...

Riddhima stretches her eyebrows towards upwards not able to understand what he want to say...

Riddhima - What do you mean..
She asks him desperately..

Suddenly Kabir remembers her betrayal....he goes and helds her neck and chokes her ...

Kabir - pehele tum yeh bataoo ki Tumne mujhe dokha kyu Diya..sara saach jake Vansh ko bata diya....mera aur mom ka sara plan fail kardiya .. mujhe Vansh se badla chahiye tha..aur tum ....how could you. ???

..tum waha mere liye gayi thi na ....?? Fir..??

While riddhima was rolling her legs front and back she was not able to breathe..tears were passing through the corners of her eyes due to lack of oxygen..but she heard every word said by him...and was shocked that Kabir had a mother.. didn't he tell her that he was orphan just like her.. didn't he tell her that he has nobody than her in his life..?? Was all that a lie ??
Many of the questions were running her in her mind.. but to breathe some air she puches on his legs with her scandals.. while Kabir gets more furious by her act.. here riddhima takes heavy breaths to get enough air in her body....

Riddhima ( coughing ) - didn't you tell me that you were orphan.. there was nobody urs in this world Kabir???

Kabir laughs loudly spreading his hands in air ,laughs in such a mad Maniac voice ..that by his laughs the birds presents on the trees fly.

Kabir - Mera ek hi insaan hai bola tha maine.. aur woh tum nahi ....meri maa hai ......woh dus logo ke barbar hai.. aur tum saab ke liye woh ek hi kaafi hai ..

Aur Tum toh unke pair ki dhuul tak nahi hoo... tum toh humare liye yek pyada( pawn ) thi , yek khilona.. jo humne iss pure khel mai khuubb istemaal Kiya...

Riddhima - Kabir !!
She shouts loudly on him...bcoz using bad words about her , insulting her..that she can't bear it ..

Kabir - haa Riddhima..!! Agar tumhe abhi Tak yeh khel samjh nahi aya toh kitni bewakoof Insan hogi tum...iss Puri duniya main...
Kisi layak nahi ho tum tumhe pata hai