Chapter Nine

Narrator's POV

Ivan is now seated in his bed, flanked by Momo and Lala on his left and right, respectively. Ivan's gaze was fixed on the ceiling. Ivan recalls owning a Hermitage because his swords and training there were worth it and his time, but for now he needs to question the Blond Female named Darkness about why she attempted to assassinate him after Ivan finished shopping. And lastly, why do those guys call themselves those guys? They are Arthur in another world, possibly a dimension or parallel universe, and the sign of the Holy Lance is there, as well as meeting with the three factions. And apparently meeting the princesses' parents from another planet. Ivan ensures that individuals who have been moved from his realm remain at his hermitage while attempting to solve the matter at hand.

He believes he has a significant mission on his hands... In fact, there may be a lot of Annihilation on the list. He needed to check on the three, who were still sleeping. He walked down to see how the assassin was doing. She, too, was fast sleeping. Ivan puts on his apron and gathers his culinary equipment to prepare breakfast. While he was cooking, he was thinking. After a tumultuous few days, he must attend to his own business and deeds in order to assassinate those who possess the Holy Lance and those who seek the Blue Spider Lily. Those aren't very good guys. He showed empathy and a desire to protect, but those who wanted to kill him showed no empathy at all. He finished cooking breakfast and began to eat alone and and finish the meal. He produced a new batch of the blond assassin's favorite cuisine and began to go over his paperwork and assignments in his hands. Upstairs, he heard sighing and yawning. He believes they are already awake. Since it was the weekend, he completed the task at hand. Ivan stretches his arms and body out and double-checks the completed paperwork. In truth, financial, Annihilation, school, and tasks at hand.

Ivan : Damn thats done...

He finished the batch of food and placed it on the table before going to the window and pulling back the curtains to view the sun rays shining on him and his eyes.

Ivan : Damn its like playing in the darkness with games...

For a brief moment, he cursed the sun. He noticed Zastin, a soldier, knocking on Ivan's door and a group of men dressed in black, like soldiers, entering the house with Red Carpet... And the one who is strutting down the red carpet is....

Ivan : What's going on Zastin?

The soldier answered bluntly.

Zastin : Ah. Lord Ivan. There is someone visiting today its from their parents. Momo, Lala and Nana called their parents for the Parents' day...

Their parents... Ivan must be respectful while still adhering to the royal rules. It's a hassle, but he has to be a solemnly and silent person for a while. And still he must treat them with the utmost respect. Due to his reincarnation, he felt like Alter was teaching him how to be a royal. No one taught Alter, but Merlin was one of the few people who did. Ivan had to take notes, and he did it with grace. He had no choice but to do so in order to complete the task... As a result, his world will be safe, and nothing will be able to destroy it...

Ivan : Ms. and Mrs. Deviluke, good morning. I'm Ivan, And I'd like to extend a warm welcome to you inside my modest home.

 I'm Ivan,  And I'd like to extend a warm welcome to you inside my modest home