Special Genshin Impact Episode One

Narrator's POV

Ivan was teleported in the fields of grass in Teyvat.... Ivan's reaction is...

Ivan : Where the dafuq am I?

Ivan looks everywhere, there was no one... Ivan was confused , How this makes sense? Did merlin did something to him. He had no idea... But then he saw monsters in the field Ivan used his sword Excalibur to slice the barge in through.

Ivan talks to Alter Telepathically

Ivan : Mm.... 'Alter any idea?'

Alter : ' This is not Kuoh nor any cities. Its very medieval. And not very Modern. I would say its more Modern in Kuoh rather than here. '

Ivan : ' *Sigh*, Well how can we get back! '

Alter : ' Maybe it depends? '

Ivan walks around the field slaying Monsters until he met a small Group... Ivan was intrigued who was that small group...

Ivan : ' Should we interact? '

Alter : ' I dunno man... '

And so Ivan decided to interact maybe they know...

Ivan : Excuse me!

They turn around and what Ivan saw was a group of Female? One is a blond with white... Then one is floating and other is red?

 Then one is floating and other is red?

Ivan : Sorry about that

Ivan : Sorry about that... I'm a bit lost... However can you tell me where am I?

The brown hair with goggles spoke

??? :  Sir, you dont know where you are?

Ivan : Yes. Sorry about this miss you haven't introduce yourself... And I haven't as well...

Amber : My name is Amber, Outrider for the Knights of Favonius. And you  are?

Ivan have heard Knights but not Favonius. He has to keep his poker face up... Ivan spoke.

Ivan : Ah, Sorry... My name is Ivan Pendragon. And these two are your companions?

Amber : Yes.