𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓼

Start from the beginning

Garrett chuckled at her words as he lazily slung an arm around his confused friend, "well sunshine, you've been hiding in Esme's and Carlisle bedroom and hadn't moved at all, and when it comes to surprises, we're both surprisingly- see what I did there- quiet about it".

"You all decorated the house for me? W-why?"

✰✰✰

"Because silly, we're your friends and besides things have been tough around here and we all thought that we all need to at least enjoy a Christmas together, get some form of normality around here" Kate replied with a small smile making Addison al...

"Because silly, we're your friends and besides things have been tough around here and we all thought that we all need to at least enjoy a Christmas together, get some form of normality around here" Kate replied with a small smile making Addison almost tear up... "But- but I didn't even... there's no presents"...

Garrett smiled at the eldest twin playfully bopping her nose with his free hand making her giggle scrunching her nose like some kind of bunny, "oh my dear, dear sunshine, when will you learn that Christmas doesn't always come with ribbons and tags, or packages, boxes, and bags. Christmas doesn't come from a store, Christmas means a little bit more".

"Hey, you stole that from the Grinch"... Garrett scoffed with a shake of his head, "pfft please Doctor Suess actually stole that line from me... Anyway no more sadness sunshine, it goes against your name".

✰✰✰

"Oh dear, I almost forgot" Esme suddenly exclaimed as she stood up from her spot on the arm of the chair moving towards Carlisle's study, "we did, however, get you one present, from all of us"

"Oh dear, I almost forgot" Esme suddenly exclaimed as she stood up from her spot on the arm of the chair moving towards Carlisle's study, "we did, however, get you one present, from all of us". "And unfortunately it comes with no refunds or returns" Carlisle added his voice teasing as Leah Clearwater walked into the living room with one bright red bow placed on her shoulder...

Addison's face seemed to light up brighter than the Christmas tree as she flashed towards her best bitch who she hadn't seen since Alice and Jasper vanished that one night... But Leah didn't hesitate to hug the happy vampire...