Bullies

Since I cannot add another image which I think is kind of fucked, plot twist idea goes to; Tobio_Writes09

3rd person pov

A boy with Raven hair arrived at the school gate, hands in his pockets walking through the gate.

He opened the big doors to come face to face with silly posters regarding how dress codes are sexist, racism, gays and lesbians and more part of the LGBTQ, ect.

But what pissed him off the most was the fact that the school was allowing others to be bullied.

Said boy then whispered under his breath, "Have to ask Mama about this bullshit later..."

The Raven haired boy just stared at the posters, gaining a few looks and odd whispers.

But he was too focused to the silly posters to care.

That is until someone called his name.

"Ray, come over here!" A redhead called, waving her hand around.

He walked towards the girl, slightly fastening his steps.

When he finally arrived to her, he stood in front of his friend group, everyone having a smile on their face, except for one having a smirk, while he just kept a frown.

Emma, a junior, the cheerful one of the group, bright and spunky.

Her honey aura is impossible to ignore, the same with her bright orange hair along with her antenna, along with being the 3rd most intelligent of the group.

Norman Ratri, a senior, one of the Intelligent ones in the group out of 3 people, while being maintained and calm.

A platinum blonde with a curl of hair on the side of his head, his IQ topping everyone in the group.

Ray Gracefield, a junior, son of Isabella and Leslie Gracefield, his father being principal of the school.

Unlike his mother, Ray has Heterochromia, meaning he has two different coloured eyes.

His eyes that isn't covered by a big amount of hair was dark forest green, while he behind his hair, his eye was a bright purple, complementing his mother's eyes.

Said boy has Raven hair, the 2nd most intelligent one in the group, all the while being emo and dead inside.

(Also, I have a headcanon that after everyone escaped to the human world, Ray asked Isabella to adopt Jemina ♥️)

Violet, the badass of the group.

Dark purple hair and lilac eyes to complete the look, complementing their name, they wore a bandage on their right cheek, the last most intelligent one of the group. (I have a headcanon that Violet is gender-fluid 😌)

Gilda, the shy one of the group.

Dark emerald locks falling down to her shoulders, complementing her grey eyes, along with wearing glasses that frame her face perfectly.

Don, the fun one of the group.

Light brown skin along with dark brown hair.

Some say he is kind of dumb which makes him laugh but his friends disagree which makes him feel more comfortable.

Except for Ray and Violet.

They both think he's really stupid.

And finally, Anna.

She has bright blue eyes along with golden blonde hair, two braids trailing down her back.

Violet then spoke, "Am I the only one who thinks this whole "bullying is allowed" shenanigan is complete bullshit?" Violet did quote on quote signs with their fingers before placing their hands on their hips.