𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"So who was he? The guy in my memories?"

"I think you're talking about Suguru, he was our friend. He uh passed away that same year on Christmas Eve.."

She sighed, she couldn't sleep, it's been a few days and Saturday was coming up. Lately she's been dreaming about random parts of her past more than usual.

Last night she dreamt of Shoko and Suguru, she realized Suguru had hair that reached down to his shoulders once he let it out. He was tall and muscular. She could tell the four of them were really close.

She turned over, her eyes reading the numbers on the clock as she stretched her arms. The sun was about to come up so she didn't bother going back to sleep. She pushed herself up from her bed as her arm reached over to her phone, flipping it over as she saw a text message from Gojo.

𝗴𝗼𝗷𝗼!
𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎? 𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝖾𝗍
𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗎𝗉 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖾𝗅𝗌𝖾!! 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽!

𝗴𝗼𝗷𝗼!
𝗂𝗀𝗇𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍, 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 😅

She chuckled, putting her phone back down before getting up from the bed and making her way to the door. Ever since Shoko had gave Y/n "her" number, Y/n and Gojo had been talking more and more.

He didn't mind telling her stories he told her before again because it was her. All the words he spoke, he told her again. The two never really took notice, but when ever they were together, the tip of their fingers would touch, aching to hold each other's hands but were too scared.

Sometimes during the day, she'd have these small pop ups of him in high school and her heart would beat faster than usual. She knew it wasn't her regular feelings but she didn't mind because she loved the feeling.

She was in the bathroom, looking at herself as she reached her hand towards the side of her head, feeling the years healed scar. It was rough, waking up in a room alone with no memory of yesterday. She wondered what had happened, she asked the doctors but she was only told that someone had brought her to the hospital.

Once she was out, she walked everywhere, she had no starting point so she had to make her own. First she had to find a place to stay but she needed money so she got a job. Then once she had enough, she bought herself her own apartment, the one she still lives in.

It was farther away from her high school, not that she knew, meaning her and her friends would've never crossed paths. Then on her way to work, she heard a group, a small group of teenagers maybe her age talking just across the street. She had turned her head to look at who was making the noise, she caught the eye of someone who was talking, meeting his blue eyes before she entered her job.

He must've thought he was seeing things, she was there then disappeared in a blink. He thought that he was hallucinating, figuring that he just missed her so much that he was seeing her on the streets of the city.

But never realized it was actually her.

The higher ups never knew she was even alive so her death was more than just believable.

She sighed to herself again, wondering how it even happened. Everything just seemed confusing to her but she was glad that she found someone she had known before.

She heard her phone ring from her bedroom, exiting out the bathroom and walking back to her bed as she reached over her blanket to grab her phone. She checked the contact name before answering.

"Hello?"

"Are you sure this is Y/n? Kugisaki?"
"Yes i'm sure Itadori! Now hurry up before Gojo comes back!"

She listened to the two whisper back and forth to each other as she let out a small laugh, causing the two to get quiet. "Do you two need something?" she said into the phone, laying herself back onto the bed.

"Well..we were wondering if you were doing something this Saturday!" the two said, both looking at each other as Megumi glanced at the two, walking towards them before taking his phone away from them.

"They want to know where you and Gojo are going." Megumi exposed Yuuji and Nobara as their jaws dropped. "No! We weren't going to ask that! It was our second option but not the first! We were going to go shopping!"

"Yeah shopping, okay." Megumi shook his head at the two as they glared at him. "Wait so you're not free on Saturday?!" Itadori cried. "Sorry! We've already made plans!"

"It's fine! We can do it Sunday! Mkay, we have to go, bye Y/n!"

"Bye!"

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅