𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

Y/n glanced at the school oddly, it was definitely unknown to her but something of it just made it seem so familiar. Shoko lead her the way inside as she heard a few unfamiliar voices.

"Itadori! Give me back my lipstick!" a teenage girl with orange, short hair with bangs that covered the left side of her forehead sped past the two as she headed down to the rooms before stopping.

"Hm?" she took a moment to pause before looking back at Shoko and the unknown woman beside her. She kept her eyes on her, finding a familiarity in her face before her eyes widened. "You're..Y/n right?" Nobara's jaw slightly dropped.

"Do I know you? I'm sorry if I don't remember you!" Y/n said, walking over to the younger girl before grabbing her hands. "You look a bit young! Are you a high school student?" Nobara was still in shock, wondering how to process the fact that Y/n, her teacher's "dead" girlfriend was standing right in front of her. "Is something wrong—"

"Kugisaakkiiii! It was an accident! I didn't mean to ruin your lipstick!" a teenage boy with slight pinkish hair ran into the room before coming to a stop and seeing Nobara standing in front of an older woman. His eyes scanning her face before coming to a realization who she was.

"You're Gojo's dead girlfriend?!"

'Idiot! You can't just say that!'

"Dead?" Y/n repeated, staring at the boy with confused eyes. "Uhm..uhm..uhm..." Itadori mumbled out, feeling Nobara's and Shoko's glare as Megumi had entered the room due to Itadori's sudden raise in voice.

"Why are you yelling?" Megumi said, glaring at Itadori who was standing very still. "Why is everyone here?" Megumi said, looking and Shoko then to Nobara and then finally the woman in front of her.

'Why does she look familiar—'

"Hm? Do I know you from somewhere?" Y/n said, looking closer at Megumi and walking to him. "I definitely know you from somewhere, your hair and your eyes.." she hummed, placing her finger on her chin as she continued to examine his face.

"Fushi..something, right?" she asked, watching his eyes widened just a bit. "I never met you though, you're probably just mistaken with someone else." Megumi said, trying to remember who she was. "Are you sure? But your name, it definitely has Fushi in it! I'm sure."

"My name is Megumi Fushiguro but i've never met you.." Megumi said, trying not to hurt the unknown woman's feelings. "Hm? Megumi? I thought it was something else.." she mumbled to herself while he just became confused, wondering if she was even talking about him in the first place.

"Y/n, let's go." Shoko called out for her, watching her nod before turning around and following her down into the hallway. Megumi finally realized who she was, out of the two most dense and idiotic duo to get it right away.

'But how is she even alive? I thought she was dead?'

-