𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

Nobara was walking down the busy street with her shopping bags in her hands— Itadori's hands. Megumi was following behind them, forced to tag along as Gojo was taking free samples.

"I'm tired! Let's go back now!" Itadori whined, rubbing his eyes while Nobara hummed. "Hm, don't drop those bags! Drop them and you're dead!" she said, watching him fix his posture.

"The sun's already setting." Megumi said to Gojo who nodded his head. "It is! If you'd like, you guys can go on ahead—" with just those words, his three students immediately started heading down the other direction and back to the school.

"And meet me at the spot I was talking about!" he said loud enough for them to hear but they ignored him and continued to walk back to the school. "Guess it's just me." he told himself, walking down towards the beach as he felt the fresh breeze hit his face.

More than a few memories started to replay in his mind, ones that he held dearly and others that made him laugh once in a while.

He placed his hands in his pockets, sighing before his shoes hit the warm sand. The sun was just hitting the horizon line, an orange and pink hue painting the evening sky as he sat down.

Though coming alone was nice, being with her would've filled the lonely feeling he had.

"It's pretty isn't it?"

He heard from behind him, chuckling, remembering the first words Y/n had said to him. "Yeah, it is." he answered back to her before turning around and looking up to the unknown woman.

"I always come here, sunsets and sunrises, not when it's raining though." she said, sitting next to him as his eyes widened. The need for air had left him. 'She looks like her..but how?! She can't be alive..I saw her die..'

"What's your name?" he asked, gulping as he was scared for the answer. "Y/n L/n! It's a pleasure to meet you..uh.." she introduced herself. He felt his heart come to a brief stop, he actually couldn't believe it. There was absolutely no way at all, but her eyes carried that same sweetness she had in high school.

"Gojo Satoru." he said, holding his hand out for her to shake, once her hand was holding his, his heart started to beat again. The same feel as she had in high school, her hand was the same.

"Then it's nice to meet you Gojo."

He woke up sweaty, thirsty for water as he checked his phone, wondering what time it was. He read the time, 3:07 am, he then sighed before using his shirt to wipe his face.

'What was I dreaming about..? Y/n?'

———

"Can we go back now?! I'm tired!"

"Yeah! My legs are sore!" Itadori complained as he was holding Nobara's shopping bags, she kept looking back at him, making sure he wasn't dropping anything.

Megumi had tagged along just because he claimed he wanted a new pair of sweatpants, yup, definitely not because Nobara forced him to.

Gojo was in front of them, leading the way towards the beach as the sun was starting the hit the ocean's horizon. "Can we just go back? I'm hungry and Nanami said he was going to buy us dinner if we came back on time!"

"Fine! Just save me some—" without another word, the three students had left their teacher alone on the sidewalk as they headed back to the school building.

"Well, guess it's just me." he sighed, the beach coming into view as he started to step on the sand, walking closer to the blue water before sitting down just a few feet away from it.

He loved coming there, being alone was calming but he'd prefer if she had come along.

"It's pretty today." he heard from beside him, turning his head to see a woman with h/c hair. His eyes slightly widening at her as he felt his heart come to a stop.

"What's your name?" she asked him, now looking at him as he cleared his throat. "Gojo Satoru, yours?"

"Y/n L/n! Nice to meet you!"

'So this is what I was dreaming about? Meeting her?

-