𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"What's this?"

"Happy..one year anniversary!"

"Satoru..it's tomorrow.."

"Oh..but still!" Gojo said, his hands holding the jewelry box and passing it towards her as she laughed. "I messing with you, it makes me happy that you remembered!"

"What?! Did you think I was going to forget?!" Gojo's jaw dropped as he saw her slightly nod. "You're a bit forgettable! But I didn't think you were totally forget!"

"That's still mean! Anyways open it!" Gojo's tone changed so quickly as he placed the jewelry box in her palm. Her fingers then went under the lid, pulling it up as her eyes widened.

The jewelry made her jaw drop just a bit, it was a (gold/silver) necklace, the small crystals centered in the middle of it with a (f/c) pendant left to hang. It was the same for the bracelet, for the ring, the rock set on top was rich and (f/c).

Gojo then saw his girlfriend start to crying, trying to comfort her as he wondered why the tears were falling out of her eyes. "Why are you crying?! Do you not like it?!"

"Oh no I do, I love it so much but it's so much more than what I got for you!" she cried out, her hands reaching into her book bag before taking out a photo album.

The photo album contained the small notes he would give to her during class or just in general, along with photos they took. "You kept all of them?!"

"Was I not supposed to?!"

"No, you were! But I didn't think you..would actually hold on to them."

"Well they're from you so of course i'll hold on to them."

"Hm? Girlfriend?" Y/n repeated his words before Shoko's eyes immediately shot over to Y/n as she took the phone. "Sorry Y/n, I think i'm a bit better now, sorry for snatching it like that!" Shoko hesitantly chuckled as she watched Y/n shake her head.

"It's fine." she said as Shoko backed away just a bit and turned around before placing the phone to her ear. "What are you thinking?! We were told not to give her any information!" Shoko whispered.

"Well maybe that could've helped—!" Gojo said until he was interrupted. "How?!" Shoko said in a loud whisper, causing Y/n to look at her as Shoko let out a long sigh.

"Well she has a feeling that we met right? Maybe her memory's starting to come back to her and hopefully—" Gojo started to say, his fingers tapping on the wooden desk as he was looking outside the window, watching the sun start to set. The school bell then rang, signifying that school has now ended as the students were rushing out the school.

"L/n..do you mind coming with me?"

-